Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ronaldo and Messi aren't on their prime levels anymore that's why i can imagine them playing together at PSG. Messi likes more the playmaker role these days and Ronaldo wants to score goals. Neymar Ronaldo Messi would be crap against big teams in cl but they can add lots of goals in ligue 1 matches.

malvolio

Ronaldo and Messi aren't on their prime levels anymore that's why i can imagine them playing together at PSG. Messi likes more the playmaker role these days and Ronaldo wants to score goals. Neymar Ronaldo Messi would be crap against big teams in cl but they can add lots of goals in ligue 1 matches.

None of those three give a shit at this point in their career about Ligue 1. Neymar did everything possible to dodge playing games in the league while there. Messi already went half a season wihtout playing much Ligue 1. Ronaldo is all about the CL these days.

Rory

recovering from covid and being a bum

cba for this to be a long exchange but genuine question. Is there something Messi personally did to you/someone you know. Or to Colombia? If yes, please explain. If no I don't want to hear the same thing you've said about him I already know what you think.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

None of those three give a shit at this point in their career about Ligue 1. Neymar did everything possible to dodge playing games in the league while there. Messi already went half a season wihtout playing much Ligue 1. Ronaldo is all about the CL these days.

ya but it would be the only trophy which they would be able to win, without pace CL is impossible even though they would think they can win it.

BarcaOG

Banned
cba for this to be a long exchange but genuine question. Is there something Messi personally did to you/someone you know. Or to Colombia? If yes, please explain. If no I don't want to hear the same thing you've said about him I already know what you think.

no? of course hes done nothing personally to me, lol. nor to colombia. you know well why i dislike him

Messigician

El Mundo leaked Leo Messi's contract. A document that ends on June 30 and was signed in November 2017 with Josep Mar?a Bartomeu. The total figure for that contract, which runs from 2017 to 2021, is 555,237,619 euros.

? Marca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans