Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Leo Messi on Instagram: ?Good afternoon! As you know I had COVID and I wanted to thank you for all the messages I received and to tell you that it took me longer than I thought to be well but I have almost recovered and I am really looking forward to getting back on the court??

See, Messi so disinterested in playing in Ligue1 that he rather get back on the court and play some 3-on-3 with his Yerba Mate buddies.

E8Cr8KtXoAEMxUr.jpg

Messigician

Agreed, without his "mental block" and if had help from winners like Gician, he would have won 100 trophies instead of the 35 something.

La Liga: 2004?05, 2005?06, 2008?09, 2009?10, 2010?11, 2012?13, 2014?15, 2015?16, 2017?18, 2018?19
Copa del Rey: 2008?09, 2011?12, 2014?15, 2015?16, 2016?17, 2017?18, 2020?21
Supercopa de Espa?a: 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2018
UEFA Champions League: 2005?06, 2008?09, 2010?11, 2014?15
UEFA Super Cup: 2009, 2011, 2015
FIFA Club World Cup: 2009, 2011, 2015

Complete waste of career, this lad.

Great career could and should have had more if he applied himself more.

UCL 2016 should be treble

UCL 2019 should have gone for solo goals over trying to setup bums like Coutinho easy treble.

LaLiga 2017, Real started badly we should have pushed hard and won league

Setien season was in bad form under Setien and gave up v's bayern not his fault Setien was a bum and he was missing Valverde so I give Messi a pass.

UCL 2012 vs Chelsea

UCL vs Inter

World cup 2014

Overall with a bit more effort could have been a insane career

Mitchell1978

Though its an insane amount of trophies, he could have got a lot more, thats how good Messi was. Until 2012 Messi was a title guarantee, it was impossible not to win titles when he played for your team.

Messi has won trophies almost every season (except 2007-08, 2013-14 and 2019-20).

Maybe it could have been more but for shure it could have been far less, i think he's rather content with what he has won in his career and rightfully so.

Also its rather pointless to dwell on the past... though barca fans constantly seem to dwell on the past....

SmilerBam

We need to help Messi bros

He has a mental block and is too much in his comfort zone at PSG and Barca

Yes. Some nobodies from Barcaforum will help Messi, one of the greatest players to ever grace football. You guys should stay less in online life and more in real life, and there, you don't matter.

FinBarcelonafan

Yes. Some nobodies from Barcaforum will help Messi, one of the greatest players to ever grace football. You guys should stay less in online life and more in real life, and there, you don't matter.

Dude, virtual reality is the hype now. Nobody wants to live in a shitty real life. Meta babyy.

;)

Rassvet

Unlike those of Leo Messi and Gigio Donnarumma, the arrival of Sergio Ramos was fully validated by Mauricio Pochettino last summer.

(The Parisian)

Poch didn?t want Messi? :ohmy:

Jadentheman

Unlike those of Leo Messi and Gigio Donnarumma, the arrival of Sergio Ramos was fully validated by Mauricio Pochettino last summer.

(The Parisian)

Poch didn?t want Messi? :ohmy:

No because POch already couldn't manage Neymar and Mbappe. Messi was another mix. It's beyond his managerial skills.

JohnN

sad to see the messibois coping hard trying to elude reality ):

sorry bros partys over

Yeah dude, the party has been over for some time now and we can only witness glimpses of what Messi was.
It's sad really and not something to be happy about as a barca fan, once you realize you will never in your lifetime see another player like that.
I guess you are sad too about the fact and especially after the madrid 3peat but try to stay more positive. I get you try to combat super extra fanboiz with super extra degrading and baiting posts, but in the end, if you've been a barca fan, Messi gave you the best decade in football by a player, any fan has ever received. So, some respect would be great. Cheers..

Messigician

Yeah dude, the party has been over for some time now and we can only witness glimpses of what Messi was.
It's sad really and not something to be happy about as a barca fan, once you realize you will never in your lifetime see another player like that.
I guess you are sad too about the fact and especially after the madrid 3peat but try to stay more positive. I get you try to combat super extra fanboiz with super extra degrading and baiting posts, but in the end, if you've been a barca fan, Messi gave you the best decade in football by a player, any fan has ever received. So, some respect would be great. Cheers..

Agreed but I think OG wants to remember Messi as the player he was not what he's become

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans