Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Barcelona wanted Verratti & Neymar. We took their Messi.

Madrid wanted Mbappe & Neymar. We took their Navas, Hakimi, and Ramos.

PSG fans are so arrogant.

Tebas has blood on his hands dawgs

serghei

Too bad Messi was too scared to join EPL. Would've been much much more interesting and challenging. A joy for the neutrals to see him in a derby once every 2 games.

Now we'll have to wait until March to see him in a real game.

xxxxxx

Barcelona wanted Verratti & Neymar. We took their Messi.

Madrid wanted Mbappe & Neymar. We took their Navas, Hakimi, and Ramos.

PSG fans are so arrogant.

Tebas has blood on his hands dawgs

Small club mentality. Karma will soon hit them. If their billionaire leaves their club, they'll be in the shit by the end of the week.

Messigician

Also visibly annoyed by the booing and whistling he received in the presentation, Coutinho didn't pose with the Gamper trophy either and followed Umtiti directly to the dressing room after the game.

? @gol

I hate these 2 cunts so much

serghei

Say, if he joined City he'd play a derby vs Tottenham in 4 days and vs Arsenal and Leicester next. Now he'll play vs mighty Strasbourg, and a week later vs mighty Brest, whose president says Messi gives him a hard-on. :lol:

All a bit of a joke really.

serghei

Have to admit my weekly football watch is basically EPL 2-3 games a week + Barca all games and some Romanian games here and there. Very rarely Atletico/Madrid/Sevilla and a bit of Bundesliga (mainly derbies). Derbies in Italy and almost no Ligue 1 bar 2-3 games a year (mostly on Friday night).

Messigician

CR7 fan showing his true color sucking the cool aid out of a butt hurt like [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] :lol: .

I am Messi fan.

2003-2019 his dominance ended with Valverde's sacking.

I will remember him as the GOAT not the Eibarman he has become.

(Just some jokes now that he isn't our player, don't take it so seriously lol we all love Messi)

Newcomer

Say, if he joined City he'd play a derby vs Tottenham in 4 days and vs Arsenal and Leicester next. Now he'll play vs mighty Strasbourg, and a week later vs mighty Brest, whose president says Messi gives him a hard-on. :lol:

All a bit of a joke really.
Playing against Strasbourg is never easy. Neymar broke his foot against them. It was the coach of Brest (Der Zarkarian) who talked about his boner.

Also, Messi will probably not be fit to play so soon. I heard it would be against Clermont in mid september.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans