Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Let's be honest this was inevitable after Dembele missed that open goal to make it 4-0 Liverpool and secure our 3rd treble.

JohnN

All the Messi haters in here have flooded the thread. We get it boiz, he is gone now. You can stop being envious and move on. Barca has a lot to deal with right now and a season that will be make or brake for many of our young guys. A lot to look forward to, so might as well stop polluting the goat thread with shitposting out of jealousy for the man's achievements.

henias

La Liga is definitely moving towards being a farmer's league. Tactics are extremely sterile and repetitive at this point, nothing new to bring fresh styles, EPL is way more diverse and has everything right now. More competition even. Most anticipated games like the clasico has gone downhill ever since, now that Messi left its gonna be boring as hell.

serghei

La Liga is definitely moving towards being a farmer's league. Tactics are extremely sterile and repetitive at this point, nothing new to bring fresh styles, EPL is way more diverse and has everything right now. More competition even. Most anticipated games like the clasico has gone downhill ever since, now that Messi left its gonna be boring as hell.

Hard to say due to covid. La liga clubs are not owned by rich billionaires and are probably the worst hit by the pandemic.

Messigician

And people try to tell me we are not a finished club lmfao

"Only pique has taken a salary cut, everyone else has refused and without salary cuts the new signings cannot be registered"

I sleep soundly with Messi's decision tonight dawgs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810-043625_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-043625_Twitter.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2

KingLeo10

Messi haters out here still crying :lol:

So, not only does he have to leave Barcelona but he has to leave to a team of your choosing.

:clown:

Leong157

This thread is the definition of toxic environment. I don't know why we argue with each other. It quite obvious neither sides are gonna change their opinions.

KingLeo10

Who said that?

Xavi was right around Messi's level of play, maybe a little worse off (compared to their amazing peaks) when he straight up went to the Qataris. Hardly a word about that or going to a literal dumpster fire league and staying there for years while acting entitled to be a Barcelona manager.

You're going on and on about QSG in the last few posts. We all have our favorites and you'll look past almost anything for Xavi and Pep while try to clown Messi for anything.

It's just how it is.

Nazario1985

More of a leader than anyone since Xavi.

Leading with failures can be counted as a way to lead maybe.

Don't know what memory you have for him but he was always butt hurt by Casillas pretty much like MATS with Neuer.

Terrible GK was always behind a good defense and my go if MATS did half his mistakes the fans will burn him today

When he left FCB his career turned into a joke he took the right decision to ended quickly.

malvolio

Guys like serghei are perfect for presidents like Bartomeu or Rosell. He gobbled up all their propaganda against Messi.

serghei

Xavi was right around Messi's level of play, maybe a little worse off (compared to their amazing peaks) when he straight up went to the Qataris. Hardly a word about that or going to a literal dumpster fire and staying there while acting entitled to be a Barcelona manager.

You're going on and on about QSG in the last few posts. We all have our favorites and you'll look past almost anything for Xavi and Pep while try to clown Messi for anything.

It's just how it is.

Please, Xavi was Rakitic's sub.

I don't clown Messi by saying he chose the boring and easy route. It's very logical for a person (and family) led by money and comfort.

It would've been nice to see him against the strongest teams that's all. I was speaking as a neurtral who doesn't watch Ligue 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans