Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Can tell when both Messi and Ronaldo are struggling as argument just reverts to who is playing shitter.

New era of Messi/Ronaldo debate.

Rassvet

Can tell when both Messi and Ronaldo are struggling as argument just reverts to who is playing shitter.

New era of Messi/Ronaldo debate.

Messi probably wins that. Ronaldo has been crap of late but in a poor team and the toughest league. Messi has managed to drop consistent disasterclasses for a super team in a farmers league.

Valdario

Ronaldo not even in the squad man, the era is definitely over

Messi can however still play as a playmaker so he isn't completely finished

Valdario

you guys are funny as fuck

messi is still the best playmaker in the world, not a big negative in any team, he's the top assister in the league despite playing like 10 games less than the other players - now tell me another player who could do that

give him a fast forward and he'll rack up assists

just because psg's system is dysfunctional as hell doesn't mean he lost all his powers

Fati_Future_BallonDor

you guys are funny as fuck

messi is still the best playmaker in the world, not a big negative in any team, he's the top assister in the league despite playing like 10 games less than the other players - now tell me another player who could do that

give him a fast forward and he'll rack up assists

just because psg's system is dysfunctional as hell doesn't mean he lost all his powers

mbappe is the fastest forward you can have :lol: His passing is still good but other aspects declined a lot. We will see how he will perform for argentinia in WC.

malvolio

Both are equally finished

Even finished, however, they are in the top-50 players in the world

Another shit take as to make out Messi is shit because CR is shit. All the while CR barely influences games these days. No goals, no assists, no pressing, shit passing etc.

But whatever makes the haters sleep well at night I guess.

JamDav1982

Another shit take as to make out Messi is shit because CR is shit. All the while CR barely influences games these days. No goals, no assists, no pressing, shit passing etc.

But whatever makes the haters sleep well at night I guess.

Ronaldo is also in a vastly better league in a vastly poorer team but has scored more goals this season.

Can spin it both ways. No doubt Ragnick doesnt want his type in his team much like Pep/Klopp wouldnt want Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans