Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

He isnt garbage its just that PSG is a good team and he is old. Good midfielders and attackers. Messi got old few years ago but in Barca we didnt notice because almost everyone was old and slow

Not really this, he just has this passive attitude of not caring or pressing occasionally, though he gets magical once the ball gets to his feet. Meanwhile you can see Neymar trying to move everywhere n always trying to press or be involved albeit lesser quality. Sometimes i wonder how more dangerous Messi would've been if he was more active, but then no player can have it all

Last edited:

kattanib

Not really this, he just has this passive attitude of not caring or pressing occasionally, though he gets magical once the ball gets to his feet. Meanwhile you can see Neymar trying to move everywhere n always trying to press or be involved albeit lesser quality

Old habits die hard. We have created that moody monster and taught him that it is ok to do whatever he wants.

Jakabor

GOAT my ass.

Champions League ghost for many years now.

Embarrassing. Just retire you fucking joke of a player.

feggydinho

Old habits die hard. We have created that moody monster and taught him that it is ok to do whatever he wants.
Personally I feel it would've been better if they subbed him out for Di Maria, as di Maria would've helped more in containing Vinicius n he can also counter

DHorozov

This game just shows and proves he had no intention or desire to play elsewhere but Barca...

Yes, he has no stamina and is not the same player, but he just doesn't give a f*** when playing for PSG...

Flavius

Too static for KO stages. Too static...
Real wanted more, is that easy....they wished the victory. Hate to admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans