Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Benzema has 10 goals and 9 assists (19 G + A) in 39 games v Barcelona. 0.5 G + A / game.

CR7 has 18 goals and 1 assist (19 G + A) in 29 games v Barcelona (as RM player). 0.66 G + A/ game.

Messi has 26 goals and 14 assists (40 G + A) in 45 games v Real Madrid. 0.9 G + A / game.

Yet the usual trolls are cartwheeling at relativistic speeds for RM players while trying to deride by far the most dominant player in El Clasico history.

:lol:

RF20

Banned
what's it going to be today, lads?

will messi prove me wrong?

He'll finally consider it a big game and try to care about it a little bit. Even though it's just a lil round of 16 game.......

Messi is kinda bored of not caring for any league game these days.

Rassvet

Leo Messi doesn’t know what he will do in 2023: MLS or a 3rd year with PSG are much more likely options than a return to Barca. @tjuanmarti

siuuu

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think the best formation for Real would be to let Cama and Valverde to play but knowing Carlo he will let Kroos play, [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] what do you say ? The legendary experience of Kroos or the dynamic of Valverde/Camavinga?

Rassvet

Best for him to stay out of MLS. Alexi Lalas would have a field day roasting him for the kind of disasterclasses he would serve up in this league.

kattanib

Disgusting shameful attitude to be walking in midfield and not attempting to press for the ball when its 1 meter away

jamrock

Is it just me or everytime I see Messi play for psg which granted isn't that often for me, he's total hot garbage?.

kattanib

Damn, what a beautiful pass and move with Neymar, shame that didn't go in. But seems like he's ON tonight, Madrid are in trouble.

Bits of magic sparks here and there but he has got too old and thats the best he can do. He is trying to press Ill give credit for that too

kattanib

Is it just me or everytime I see Messi play for psg which granted isn't that often for me, he's total hot garbage?.

He isnt garbage its just that PSG is a good team and he is old. Good midfielders and attackers. Messi got old few years ago but in Barca we didnt notice because almost everyone was old and slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans