Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

RF20

Banned
I'm very curious to see if Messi turns up for Argentina at the World Cup.

Will be difficult to attain that form again.

And let's face it, Argentina have no chance if Messi(and the other stars) aren't on fire.

Valdario

I'm very curious to see if Messi turns up for Argentina at the World Cup.

Will be difficult to attain that form again.

And let's face it, Argentina have no chance if Messi(and the other stars) aren't on fire.

argentina has a serious squad now, if messi wasn't playing, dybala could fill in his role quite superbly

i hope we see dybala play in that system just for a game or two in the world cup

JohnN

It would be wrong move for everyone if Messi was to come back and I see no truth in the rumors.
Barca are building something new, granted we still have some oldies but that is to be expected.
When you see a monster of fitness in Dani Alves unable to cope physically due to age, you can imagine Messi in a Year will have regressed even more as he peaked wayyyy earlier and was never a stamina monster.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It would be wrong move for everyone if Messi was to come back and I see no truth in the rumors.
Barca are building something new, granted we still have some oldies but that is to be expected.
When you see a monster of fitness in Dani Alves unable to cope physically due to age, you can imagine Messi in a Year will have regressed even more as he peaked wayyyy earlier and was never a stamina monster.

The amigo friendship between Xavi and Messi is very very strong though. Let's hope Xavi will think rational.

BarcaOG

Banned

well put indeed!

Messigician

Neymar: "I almost played for Real Madrid when I was 13 years old. Life took me to Barcelona, which I have a great affection for. I continue to carry the team with my heart."

Anyone scared if we miss out on Haaland we will go for Messi and Neymar?

BarcaOG

Banned
Neymar: "I almost played for Real Madrid when I was 13 years old. Life took me to Barcelona, which I have a great affection for. I continue to carry the team with my heart."

Anyone scared if we miss out on Haaland we will go for Messi and Neymar?

my goodness, gician, have you lost your mind :lol: :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
i should hope he is cule enough to finally, FINALLY for once in years and years do something---ANYTHING--against real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans