Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Lol you guys are where I was months ago at the start of the season. It took a few months of coping and metldowns for me to accept it.

Best of lucky to you all!

Sounds like a goodbye. Where u going? You still have few L's to receive before you reach threshold.

Messigician

Mauricio Pochettino to Canal+: "Real's first goal changed the match. I wonder what the VAR is doing because for me there is something else. It's a shame, when you see the action, there "A foul. After that, the match changed. For 60 minutes we dominated, that goal changed everything."

Sore losers

Messigician

It?s such a shame to see. He?s 34, it?s not that old these days, and with all the advances in sports medicine and nutrition, I?d say he should be more than capable of maintaining a very high physical level at this stage of his career. His time in Paris will be held against him, and rightfully so, he didn?t have to be past it but it looks like that?s what?s happening.

Jadentheman

You think he would have done better in PL? He would have gotten eaten alive by the English media is simply walking for the majority of matches. CR150 hasn't as much because he's an English darling, but Messi would have. That being said he is having an underwhelming season. Not even Ronaldinho 08-09, 10-11 Milan was this bad. Surprised he hasn't seen the bench yet.

Morten

Most people focus on age alone, but also take into account total amount of matches played, that also takes its toll.

feggydinho

I hope Messi is able to reflect later on and see why he's been bashed, which has more to do with how he loses. I remember Neymar crying back then when we lost to Juventus in CL, u could see the fight in him in d game (so u won't really blame him seeing that he gave his all) but Messi was just passive and that makes people believe that he would've done more, same thing happened against PSG where Neymar kept running n believing but Messi was also still passive so i believe it's just part of him and also his worse trait. Still doesn't change him from being the GOAT n a legend for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans