Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Is it time for Messi's loyalty to be questioned?

I never seen Xavi and Iniesta threaten to leave in the bad moments.

Everyone we've sucked there's rumours Messi wants to leave, when we are the best team Messi is happy lol.

Like Moriba Messi isn't born in Catalonia, I don't know if he is THAT loyal to the club or ever has been. I am sure Barto woukd have avoided that contract if he could

malvolio

Is it time for Messi's loyalty to be questioned?

I never seen Xavi and Iniesta threaten to leave in the bad moments.

Everyone we've sucked there's rumours Messi wants to leave, when we are the best team Messi is happy lol.

Like Moriba Messi isn't born in Catalonia, I don't know if he is THAT loyal to the club or ever has been. I am sure Barto woukd have avoided that contract if he could

it's time for you to be banned indefinitely :coffee:

Messigician

Alot of people take this hobby too personally.

It is worth talking about the dark side of Leo Messi because it's clear it's there.

Something worth discussing imo

eaman

realistically speaking only 2 clubs were in the running - city and psg. city pulled the trigger for grealish and were caught by surprise, psg moved quick and offered a better deal overall(see the argentina games prioritization clause) + he has friends there.

psg slightly better than current barcelona? they've destroyed us in the camp nou last season and they had a worse team overall.

Don't think pep ever wanted him. He wants to shut up the people who say he can't win it without messi. I'm sure Chelsea and United were in as well. He's cheap if you think about it. Guess he always had his mind on amigos and psg. Good luck to him getting very little recognition scoring hatricks against lille and lyon

serghei

If Pep wanted Messi then City would have moved for him.. Grealish or not.

Pep didn't want Messi. Sometimes Pep says in the media the opposite of what he does behind closed doors.

Messi fits teams willing to follow a galactico path. Like Barca under Barto, PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans