Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegitot

He's gone. Get over it. I like Messi. He's a great player but I'm not a fan boy. I support FC Barcelona. I have been a fan since 89.
I feel he's become bigger than the club and we were always trying to please him. Giving him huge contracts, bringing his buddies in, letting that shithead Suarez scream at the youngsters.
I honestly can't wait to get rid of Pique, Busquets, Alba and Roberto. For too long club di amigos rules the roost and now their leader has gone. Player power needs to be controlled and we need to build a team.
Thanks for the memories Messi but I hope PSG never win a CL title.

Don't scream = pussy
Scream = bad

Wtf

The only people excited about Messi's leaving and the future of a team with Coutinho, Umtiti or Dembele are brainwashed cules that voted for Barto and don't accept responsibility for their moronic choice.

malvolio

The only people excited about Messi's leaving and the future of a team with Coutinho, Umtiti or Dembele are brainwashed cules that voted for Barto and don't accept responsibility for their moronic choice.

that, or just fans around the world that were influenced by the media. they then like to act smug and talk about no player being bigger than the club and all that.

if lionel messi isn't 'mister fc barcelona' personified, i don't know who else is. shitting on your best ever player that brought us so much joy is just throwing your history in the garbage bin.

Barcilliant

that, or just fans around the world that were influenced by the media. they then like to act smug and talk about no player being bigger than the club and all that.

if lionel messi isn't 'mister fc barcelona' personified, i don't know who else is. shitting on your best ever player that brought us so much joy is just throwing your history in the garbage bin.

Yes, greatest player ever. However his powers are clearly waning. When was the last time he was truly decisive in a big match?
Cl semi against Liverpool in 2019?

Barcilliant

Noone is excited. We are just mature enough to accept its over and we can start rebuilding. When everything goes through him and he has a license to stroll around the pitch its not good for the team.
The rebuild is the most important thing at the moment, not Messi.

malvolio

Yes, greatest player ever. However his powers are clearly waning. When was the last time he was truly decisive in a big match?
Cl semi against Liverpool in 2019?

mate, he wasn't just another player we bought off from some random team. he was raised in barcelona and became synonymous with the club.

never ever we should have let him go and not in the way we did. waning powers but still best player in the club and in the world. he was decisive for us week in week out. if you just like to cherry pick the failures, be my guest.

it's a total disaster for fc barcelona. regardless of what will happen in the future and how we'll bounce back(which will ultimately happen of course).

Bobo32

It's unexcusable to shit on Messi if you call yourself a Barcelona fan. I think even to do so seriously as a regular person is very questionable.

But Messi had to leave one time, and there will be positive aspects about it as well - as with any player.
Short term I think it probably would be better to try to cut the contracts of 7-8 players against their will to try to desperately keep Messi that way, maybe it would be better for the club in every way, but it's a tough decision!

eaman

Still no idea why he joined that league. Unless he knows the super league is starting next week it makes no sense. All for a few games in the Champions League. They are slightly better than barcelona. Besides the front 3 and Verratti they are average enough

Still no idea why he joined that league. Unless he knows the super league is starting next week it makes no sense. All for a few games in the Champions League. They are slightly better than barcelona. Besides the front 3 and Verratti they are average enough

Better team.
Better CL chances.
Better teammates.

And wow, you know shit about football. Hakimi average? Donnarumma average? Wijnaldum average? :D

malvolio

realistically speaking only 2 clubs were in the running - city and psg. city pulled the trigger for grealish and were caught by surprise, psg moved quick and offered a better deal overall(see the argentina games prioritization clause) + he has friends there.

psg slightly better than current barcelona? they've destroyed us in the camp nou last season and they had a worse team overall.

Kul_z

Some punk from qsg press saying this is the best club side in modern history. I want them to fail badly

Some punk from qsg press saying this is the best club side in modern history. I want them to fail badly

I want them to win the next 2 CLs. After this they can fail badly.

I don't have ill-wishes for Messi just for some fat Barto-voting cules to feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans