Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Messi talking about his sadness for leaving Barca. Even repeated it when he was asked whether he was more happy to leave Barca or more happy to be joining PSG, said he has been feeling both emotions. I like it.

Messi983

Messi talking about his sadness for leaving Barca. Even repeated it when he was asked whether he was more happy to leave Barca or more happy to be joining Madrid, said he has been feeling both emotions. I like it.

What did I miss here in last days? :papaperez:

eaman

Better team.
Better CL chances.
Better teammates.

And wow, you know shit about football. Hakimi average? Donnarumma average? Wijnaldum average? :D

I specifically said league and I mentioned champions league which is going to be tough. Anyway I've been watching football for over 30 years so don't give me that. I'd bet I know more than you. Donnarumma is a young keeper who had a very good euros but the jury us still out. Wijnaldum was in a very good well oiled team but not sure he's world class. And everyone on about hakimi who has only done it in the bundesliga which is very open and one of the easier top 5 leagues. Anyway average was a poor choice of words. They are good players but nothing special yet

delancey

Pochettino is a good manager, no doubt, but he isn?t a proven title winner. Imagine the pressure that he will have making P$G win all the titles this year. He couldn?t even win the French title last year (fair enough). This year the pressure is even greater with even more egos to manage. Let?s wait and see how this unfolds, as a great team on paper doesn?t necessarily equal success on the pitch or in the CL. And losing the CL now would go down as an epic failure for P$G, especially under humiliating circumstances.

malvolio

both nasser and messi thanking leonardo. especially nasser wanted to point out leonardo's role in the transfer. mbappe in the mud?

zanela

The only reason I watched the presser was to improve my French :D

A bit disappointed to see his kids in the PSG colors this early.

Anyone know what the guy shouted about Barca at the end to which Leo smiled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans