Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

It's not necessarily the running off the ball I'd worry about, it's more how every play would run through him, how he'd take every set piece so we have zero training ground routines and just the general over reliance and predictability as a team.

It's a new era.

Porque

Two matches at the Bernabeu within a fortnight have completely finished the Messi boys and their agenda it has to be said.

Just think. In an alternative reality Messi stayed at Barcelona, PSG knocked out Real Madrid a fortnight ago, and Madrid just beat Barcelona 3-0.

MistyFearfulBluewhale-max-1mb.gif

FinBarcelonafan

It's not necessarily the running off the ball I'd worry about, it's more how every play would run through him, how he'd take every set piece so we have zero training ground routines and just the general over reliance and predictability as a team.

It's a new era.

Exactly. We would play low ass tempo game with predictable offensive patterns.

Never worked and never will

Kul_z

Was happy when he left, but i hope he comes back so every attack has to run through him again.

If we had leo tonight scoreline would be a lot worse for you, the amount of space madrid gived in middle would be hilarious to watch

Rassvet

If we had leo tonight scoreline would be a lot worse for you, the amount of space madrid gived in middle would be hilarious to watch

Yet somehow there was no space for him in the middle last 9 times he played against Madrid

Morten

You mean like last 9 times he played for bums like ev, setien and koeman?

EV, who literally couldn't lose a league clasico, won 2 league titles and was leading the table even as he got fired?

You could, you know, direct some of the blame towards Messi himself.

Kul_z

EV, who literally couldn't lose a league clasico, won 2 league titles and was leading the table even as he got fired?

You could, you know, direct some of the blame towards Messi himself, but i guess you are unable to.

I had more fun watching barca this last 2 months, then whole before mentioned fuckup's tenure here, all of them combined.
This tonight was a total annhiliation that all those before mentioned fuckups couldnt produce even against eibar. Not a single fucking game we werent dominatnt like this tonight, in bernabeu, for the last 5 years.
Xaviball made luuk de jong play better, what possibly can give you an upperhand to think that messi wouldnt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans