Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbarca

Banned
its fine, attacking me is the attempt to shift the focus away from the fact that messi is straight up shit in france :lol:

strong coping mechanism by psg ultras like cata

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
if youre 28-30 and you care this much about posts and points then ... idk what to tell u mate

the only reason i did that was because of the blatant bias in the application of forum rules. other than that idgaf mate

Don't care much which is why I don't post much in this thread.

You obviously care though considering you compiled 100 posts in your defense as if you were preparing for a trial in criminal court :lol:

Also I don't see how you can cry when you're randomly attacking another poster again. That should get your alt banned too.

CatalinR10

congrats catalunitz for becoming the first PSG ultra president on the barcaforum

terrific stuff man hows your french coming along?

If I'm an ultra for watching few games , then you should be the president of the whole club next season.

Don't forget to wash your PSG jersey that you worn tonight watching their game while Barca was playing so it will be fresh for the next game aswell.

Cheers.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I only see 3-4 guys getting their knickers in a twist about what other posters are doing here, and that's your group dawg.

Touch grass.

Temptation

New strategy: Label every poster saying the truth as alternate accounts.

How creative!😂

I literally praised Messi a few pages back and said I wanted to see him fully sharp in Qatar but hey you gotta feed the agenda.

Temptation

I think what's stopping Messi from scoring more is the fact that his lil shuffle onto his left foot is taking way too much time.

Normally when we see him on the edge of the box he used to be very sharp to shift it onto his left and go for the shot or play the killer pass. Now he's giving the opponents way too much time to block it emphatically.

That swiftness he has lost over short distances is costing his game.

Good thing is that, you can recover quickness over a short distance with more match sharpness or practice. So I hope he can get it back in time for the World Cup.

Another solution can be if he hogs the ball lesser and plays more direct and first time balls and stuff. He needs to adapt. He's not being direct at all. Complicating it too much to make his highlights look good.

Last edited:

Morten

Now, i do believe Messi was the best attacking player in la liga last season, but even so, Barcelona may well finish at a higher position on the table in their first season without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans