Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbarca

Banned
anywho

next weekend psg plays marseille, one of the very few decent teams in france. psg has lost against all decent teams this season so well see how MNM does against somewhat formidable opposition

KingLeo10

Barca won leagues entirely due to Xavi and Iniesta.

Yet when there was no Xavi and Iniesta in 18/19, we walked the league. According to the baboon himself, due to Messi :lol:

lol. wherever you post, you make sure you say something absurd. lets see
0 CLs under valverde
2 leagues...this looks good on paper, until you realize we won these leagues BECAUSE of messi and DESPITE valverde. especially 18/19

Sailor Mars

1. yeah i think thats true. i wont deny that juventus didnt do anything with him (nor have they after him) but in terms of individual achievements i think his 101 goals after 33 y.o in italy is very impressive
2. sure, but he also went on to win 4 CLs in 5 years with real after united so im not sure how that matters
3. he had some phenomenal league campaigns but domestically barcelona was too strong. i credit that entirely to xaviesta
4. xavi entered his prime in 2008 so thats unsurprising even if its absurd in hindsight

The point is that you can poke holes in the resume of any top level player.

I do agree with you slightly in the fact that some Messi fanboys give him all the credit but none of the blame, and some are willing to unaccept that he has been bad at PSG.

However, I disagree with the notion that he is a fraud. And from all the top level players from atleast the last 30 years, he is the greatest.

OGbarca

Banned
The point is that you can poke holes in the resume of any top level player.

I do agree with you slightly in the fact that some Messi fanboys give him all the credit but none of the blame, and some are willing to unaccept that he has been bad at PSG.

However, I disagree with the notion that he is a fraud. And from all the top level players from atleast the last 30 years, he is the greatest.

fair enough mate. i can drink to that :cheers:

(except the last point of course but we'll never agree about that :lol:)

Messigician

El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi?s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page 🔴👇🏻 @elmundoes

- ?555,237,619 contract [4 years].

- ?138m per season fixed + variables.

- ?115,225,000 as ?renewal fee? just for accepting the contract.

- ?77,929,955 loyalty bonus.

Can you imagine the state of the club if Bartomeu managed to sign Neymar for 250m and on 800k a week plus Messi renewed on the rumored pay risem

Rassvet

don-t-believe-the-internet-lincoln-humor-poster_u-l-q19romy0.1400x1400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans