Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
CR7 was an actual Right sided Midfielder in a 4 4 2 for 4 years at the start of his career.

Check people's output from that position. It ain't much.

After CR7 turned into a forward in a 4 3 3 his numbers went up. 🤷*♂️

Still Messi had better numbers during the time Ronaldo was at Madrid.

feggydinho

They are legit upset because Messi is playing way below his standards, phoning it in, and still excelling better than all your favs. Can't wait for him to break the Ligue 1 all time assist record

Lol, it still won't change the fact that he choked against Madrid and that game was his for the taking. The game still pains me and I'm not a PSG fan, so imagine how PSG fans would feel. Old Messi also now seems to be more of a system player compared to old Modric (who is always mobile even at 36), like watching Chelsea today, I'm not sure current Messi would've improved them massively due to his lack of pressing and that plays a massive role in modern football.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Gician acting as PSG's accountant on here.

They should pay Messi, Neymar, Ramos 1 billion a week for all I care :lol:

It's not Barcelona's money.

Messigician

Gician acting as PSG's accountant on here.

They should pay Messi, Neymar, Ramos 1 billion a week for all I care :lol:

It's not Barcelona's money.

I don't personally care about PSG at all

However when Messi says his objective is to win champions league again and he's paid a fortune to do so

OSG fans have every right to viz him after he gives at best a very disinterested performance against his rivals Real Madrid

Last edited:

Morten

I don't personally care about PSG at all

However when Messi says his objective is to win champions league again and he's paid a fortune to do so

OSG fans have every right to viz him after he gives at best a very disinterested performance against his rivals Real Madrid

Its not disinterest, Messi wants to win, he just doesn't have the extreme physical gifts anymore.

Gnidrologist

Johan Cruijff was shit player too. Only 3 european cups and no international trophies. So it goes that Barca has been attracting all kinds of losers since forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans