Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

olquqzxt1xs81.jpg
ballon d'or #8 loading

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Stunning from the GOAT!

So much that his haters are about to spend their entire evening frothing.

My legend.

Jadentheman

They are legit upset because Messi is playing way below his standards, phoning it in, and still excelling better than all your favs. Can't wait for him to break the Ligue 1 all time assist record

Temptation

Kinda embarrassing how low standards have fallen. Gentle reminder: Cr7 got flak for scoring around 120 goals from 34 to 37 age in a weaker team playing in a tougher league

KingLeo10

Kinda embarrassing how low standards have fallen. Gentle reminder: Cr7 got flak for scoring around 120 goals from 34 to 37 age in a weaker team playing in a tougher league

Even more embarrassing that CR7 scored 100 less goals and had 70-80 less assists than Leo from 18-33.

Kind of a big gap if you ask me. How you gonna be behind in the two most important attacking categories over the course of your prime. Need I mention dribbles and through balls? :mou:

Temptation

Even more embarrassing that CR7 scored 100 less goals and had 70-80 less assists than Leo from 18-33.

Kind of a big gap if you ask me. How you gonna be behind in the two most important attacking categories over the course of your prime. Need I mention dribbles and through balls? :mou:

CR7 was an actual Right sided Midfielder in a 4 4 2 for 4 years at the start of his career.

Check people's output from that position. It ain't much.

After CR7 turned into a forward in a 4 3 3 his numbers went up. 🤷*♂️

KingLeo10

CR7 was an actual Right sided Midfielder in a 4 4 2 for 4 years at the start of his career.

Check people's output from that position. It ain't much.

After CR7 turned into a forward in a 4 3 3 his numbers went up. ��*♂️

And to counter that, Messi was exclusively a playmaking winger from 2005-2009.

I'm sure you knew this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans