Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

did he say something about his debut? considering he's 34 and he's coming from a month of vacancy they shouldn't rush him or he can risk easily an injury

He said he’s going to do a pre-season alone to hopefully return as soon as possible. So realistically i guess any appearance is at least 2 weeks away.

Illuminator

He said he?s going to do a pre-season alone to hopefully return as soon as possible. So realistically i guess any appearance is at least 2 weeks away.

Imagine fans who bought super expensive tickets in the black market, to see Messi in his first game against Strasbourg this saturday.😀

malvolio

Can only hope for misery sporting wise. Hope he never wins the CL with that club.

Winning the title in France with a club worth the other 17 combined means less than finishing 4th in Spain so good luck on that front.

Looks like a clown in that kit. :lol:

you'll be disappointed. angry/motivated messi is unstoppable.

Sorin

you'll be disappointed. angry/motivated messi is unstoppable.

As long as PSG doesn't win the CL it will be a huge failure. Like I said, winning the uber eats trophy will count less than winning copa del rey, let's be real. Like anyone respects Ibra's goal scoring records and titles in France.

snowy

As long as PSG doesn't win the CL it will be a huge failure. Like I said, winning the uber eats trophy will count less than winning copa del rey, let's be real. Like anyone respects Ibra's goal scoring records and titles in France.

Ibra having a go at the rubbish officiating

He slaid the entire league in that single rant with Thiago pondering whether he should try to calm him hahaha

refs best step up their game

Sour grapes and all! :D

Sorin

Sour grapes and all! :D

What now, should I wish they win everything just because Messi plays for them? Mate, I'm a Barca fan while PSG is one of the clubs I dislike the most. If you want to do cartwheels for them be my guest.

Btw, didn't say anything wrong, winning the CL is the only thing that adds to his legacy, everything else is just the country of Qatar squashing midgets in the uber eats league.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Quite ironic, guy had 15 years huge pressure to win a title with argentinia and then when they finally won the trophy and people thought Messi can play more relaxed from now he goes to a club in which the motto is cl or death :lol:

Morten

Quite ironic, guy had 15 years huge pressure to win a title with argentinia and then when they finally won the trophy and people thought Messi can play more relaxed from now he goes to a club in which the motto is cl or death :lol:

Only at the begining of the season, when it doesn't actually happen they'll go back to "just a project, dude".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans