Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegitot

Quite ironic, guy had 15 years huge pressure to win a title with argentinia and then when they finally won the trophy and people thought Messi can play more relaxed from now he goes to a club in which the motto is cl or death :lol:

Same thing at Barca. There is no difference at PSG except Ligue 1 is much more easier.

Jadentheman

Quite ironic, guy had 15 years huge pressure to win a title with argentinia and then when they finally won the trophy and people thought Messi can play more relaxed from now he goes to a club in which the motto is cl or death :lol:

Messi love a challenge, and it's very clear Neymar couldn't deliver. I can honestly see Messi becoming a PSG legend as well :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If PSG somehow manages to avoid choking and win the CL the only good thing to come out of it are CR7 and his fanboys' tears :messi:

vegitot

you cant compare the expectations of winning cl with barca and psg dude, psg is at the moment the best team in the world

No difference at all. When Barca won back to back Liga under EV, people thought Liga is friendly tittle.

For Messi, it is win or lose. There is nothing in between. The pressure on him is always bigger than anyone else.

Neeraj

It's just impossible to see anyone stopping them. Messi just brings way too much skill, experience, calm and control to what is an already star studded team. What are the odds right now for a PSG win? I'm not a betting guy but I think this year I might actually put something on it.

CatalinR10

Messi wins the CL 2 times in a row , convinces Mbapee to join Barcelona on a free transfer , Laporta gathers all the money he can till next 2 years and also brings Haaland.

Mbapee - Haaland - Messi

Barca wins the CL and Messi gets a proper farewell.

HOPE.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's just impossible to see anyone stopping them. Messi just brings way too much skill, experience, calm and control to what is an already star studded team. What are the odds right now for a PSG win? I'm not a betting guy but I think this year I might actually put something on it.

Only 3.7 for a PSG win lol

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Even though I don't mind PSG winning a CL or two, especially at the expense of the likes of Bayern, Madrid and Liverpool etc., I must say I will be enjoying them crashing out empty-handed immensely, with all the hype and expectations after Messi joining them. It would be great if they still get zero CL's in the two years Messi stays there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi will lead them to atleast 1 CL. Maybe 2 if the cards fall right.

I think so too.

They also have the midfielders that can press and will run and work hard off the ball with Wijnaldum, Verratti and Paredes.

Marquinhos and Ramos as CBs with Donnarumma/Navas in goal.

Anything but minimum 1 CL title + 1 SF run at worst is a failure.

eaman

you cant compare the expectations of winning cl with barca and psg dude, psg is at the moment the best team in the world

Best in the world really? They have done nothing to prove that. Better with Messi now but still just inside top 5 on paper. Playing in that league isn't improving them every year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans