Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

A lot of deep frying and just throwing cheese over everything. Thats south american cuisine for ya

Yes, maybe some more sea food would be nice. But it looks like an average joint. with not much glam. Wouldn't care about the food selection.

sickstar

yeah triple is overrated because no team can do what barca did :lol:

anyway .... watching this video again & again & to see how this guy dealt with world class real madrid players under their legendry coaches is unbelivable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pL19ZZdh_M

literally 5-6 players goes at him :lol:

and how on earth can some1 watch this and doubt him being the goat ???

Back then the nick Alien wasn't just made up shit. He did look like an alien among players. Such speed, power and intelligence no one in this world posses. I can only think of ronaldo fenomeno tbh, no one else can compete with a thay kinda compilation. And messi win with consistency, of course. Seriously in that clip there are some footages that i just saw first time and it's shocking considering i almost watch all madrid barca meeting during those days (probably majority was from 2006-2014). And some of the goal misses after ruining 4 or 5 players already looked more frightening than, let's say, some of messi's top 15 goals for instance.

FinBarcelonafan

Have you guys been to Suarez steak house?(I think he has one) And Braithwaite has some restaurant in Barcelona too. Never visited those places, was wondering if any good.

LFCB

How many LFC or fans of other clubs do you think are on this forum?
I don't know about anyone else but it's really sad when they start telling us how amazing they are. I'm not really that bothered.

Total-Football

Seeing how liverpool 3 finals in 4 years and madrid reaching finals for fun made me realize how we massively underachieved with Messi especially in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans