Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Despite people liking 18-19 season, 14-15 is still my favorite from him. He did it all. All of it very well.

14-15 is also my favourite season Jade, especially because we have waited 2 years to see that GOAT-mode Messi again. 12/13 and 13/14 were good stats-wise but otherwise he wasnt on the level of the Pep era. I remember after WC when people called him finished. Then he exploded back in 2015. The performance against Bayern, Bilbao and Atletico (3-1) are my favourite matches of that season from Leo Messi.

Messigician

18-19 was better

We looked unstoppable on to a historic third treble

That Messi free kick vs Alisson was one of the best live moments of my life

And then Alba and pals went full retard second leg vs a depleted Liverpool team

Very unfortunate

soul24rage

10-11 Messi has to be my favorite Messi.

He was a one man army at times and his goal vs Real Madrid was indescribable.

Very unfortunate we didn't win the Copa final that year. 1 game away from a treble.

sickstar

Kinda funny that the final is taking place in Messi's new home, Paris.

Leonardo and Nasser will be fuming. :lol:

Messi would have a hard time deciding which team he support to win it (the final).
One arch enemy and the other also a nightmare.
For me, personally, both are the two most hated clubs.
Real madrid for... well of course no need to explain.
Liverpool for the 4-0 (trent arnold nightmare) and 2004 or 2005 liverpool final against my only other favorite team beside barca, ac milan.
Well, technically, juventus, real madrid and liverpool are my three most hated clubs lol.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi would have a hard time deciding which team he support to win it (the final).
One arch enemy and the other also a nightmare.
For me, personally, both are the two most hated clubs.
Real madrid for... well of course no need to explain.
Liverpool for the 4-0 (trent arnold nightmare) and 2004 or 2005 liverpool final against my only other favorite team beside barca, ac milan.
Well, technically, juventus, real madrid and liverpool are my three most hated clubs lol.

Young Messi hated Real Madrid more than everything else, you could see the extra effort which he had in clasicos. These days it's more equal even though he will cheer for Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans