Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Messi would have a hard time deciding which team he support to win it (the final).
One arch enemy and the other also a nightmare.
For me, personally, both are the two most hated clubs.
Real madrid for... well of course no need to explain.
Liverpool for the 4-0 (trent arnold nightmare) and 2004 or 2005 liverpool final against my only other favorite team beside barca, ac milan.
Well, technically, juventus, real madrid and liverpool are my three most hated clubs lol.

Lol no. The rivalry with Liverpool is manufactured by this forum. Liverpool are hated in general but Barca doesn't have anything specially against us. One laughable bottlejob doesn't change it. Are Roma Barca's rivals too now?

Messi should definitely support the team that ain't Madrid in the final. If he favours Madrid then you know that his entire Barca love was just a PR farce and convenient marriage(wouldn't surprise me tbf).

Messigician

Lol no. The rivalry with Liverpool is manufactured by this forum. Liverpool are hated in general but Barca doesn't have anything specially against us. One laughable bottlejob doesn't change it. Are Roma Barca's rivals too now?

Messi should definitely support the team that ain't Madrid in the final. If he favours Madrid then you know that his entire Barca love was just a PR farce and convenient marriage(wouldn't surprise me tbf).

Roma and Liverpool are rivals yes

We stole Malcom from then just because it's Roma lol

LFCB

Messi will finish his career and we will all be asking, what if? Despite all the goals and trophies it's clear the club messed up. The team we had 2008-2012 was the best ever and should really have won more CL's. Messi should have more than Gento's 6.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi will finish his career and we will all be asking, what if? Despite all the goals and trophies it's clear the club messed up. The team we had 2008-2012 was the best ever and should really have won more CL's. Messi should have more than Gento's 6.

2 out of 4 is very good. Luck plays also a big role if you want to win the cl, see Pep. I don't know how Real managed to win 3 in a row but normally it's impossible.

Rassvet

L’equipe gave him a 4 for the match.

As poor as he’s been for PSG , he’d probably still have scored at least 25-30 goals and been a top 10 performing player in the world this season had he stayed. The style of play and teammates he had at Barca benefitted him more than we thought, especially as he got older.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

L’equipe gave him a 4 for the match.

As poor as he’s been for PSG , he’d probably still have scored at least 25-30 goals and been a top 10 performing player in the world this season had he stayed. The style of play and teammates he had at Barca benefitted him more than we thought, especially as he got older.

Yeah true, i saw some match highlights from the second half of last season and it was incredible how good Messi played. But on positive side we can finally start to rebuild.

Messigician

Messi boys rattled at how quickly he did a 180

Paredes: "Messi's failed renewal with Bar?a? We had seen him in Ibiza the day before, and the next day he left to sign his contract with Bar?a. In Ibiza we insisted to Messi: 'Come with us [PSG]', but he told us: 'Tomorrow I'll travel to sign my contract with Barcelona.'"

Paredes: "Then I don't know what happened on that trip to Barcelona, because the same night he was going to sign the contract he told us that he was going to sign for PSG."

Happened too fast, something stinks

Temptation

Paredes: "Messi's failed renewal with Bar?a? We had seen him in Ibiza the day before, and the next day he left to sign his contract with Bar?a. In Ibiza we insisted to Messi: 'Come with us [PSG]', but he told us: 'Tomorrow I'll travel to sign my contract with Barcelona.'"

Paredes: "Then I don't know what happened on that trip to Barcelona, because the same night he was going to sign the contract he told us that he was going to sign for PSG."

Laughing at the naive Messi fanboys who genuinely think he loves the club selflessly. :lol:

Porque

Messi was not convinced by the Barcelona project. He told the club "I don't do Europa League, I only do CL knockout humiliations".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans