Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

Lionel Messi has been unveiled as Saudi Arabia's new ambassador of tourism! (@SaudiTourism)

Disappointing move from Messi. No idea how his PR managed to fool so many into thinking he doesn’t care much about money for so long.

Andresito

Staff member
3ya4cai4eny81.png

Messigician

Brazilian defender Marcelo was dropped from Lyon due to continuous farting and laughing in the dressing room, sources have told ESPN

this is the league Messi has 4 goals in

Shame on you Messi

Newcomer

Unlike Morten, i have good reason to have those depressed posts. ^^

You were all claiming PSG would get 2 CL with Messi but now that you watch religiously PSG play, you agree with me about the shortcomings of this team. Great names but overrated team.

Also, i'm used to it. I remember every year i was pumped after transfers like Okocha or Ronaldinho, thinking we would rule the league, only to see the team self destruct. It is a kind of tradition.

And people are still questionning why i'm never optimistic about PSG no matter "how supposedly good" the players bought are. Hahaha. Trust PSG to always disappoint !

Newcomer

I'm moaning about having Messi ? It is clear i'm pretty happy. Even when he was supposed to sign for Bar?a, i was defending his career and achievement at Bar?a. I always said that i would welcome him at PSG but i didn't find it possible due to FFP. Seems like with changes on FFP (and Qatar shenaningan), it has been made possible.

About Ramos, i'm not complaining if he is able to play. So far, he is injured and i'm worried since he missed a lot of games for Real last season too. Fit Ramos = the dream. If unfit, it brings nothing to us except a name.

And i'm not pretending our players won CL since i have been saying that even with all these recruits PSG won't win it if they don't sign a LB and a midfielder.

Back from the future, i was so right. Even predicted Ramos the fraud.

Newcomer

Welcome back :)

I wasn't even posting or even logging in because very early after the season begun, i had already figured out it would be a nightmarish season. Really nothing to enjoy football wise this season, Mbapp? excepted.

Damn, i'm even missing Laurent Blanc. We didn't really have many big names but at least the football was enjoyable. Now, it is worse than a chore, really.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I wasn't even posting or even logging in because very early after the season begun, i had already figured out it would be a nightmarish season. Really nothing to enjoy football wise this season, Mbapp? excepted.

Damn, i'm even missing Laurent Blanc. We didn't really have many big names but at least the football was enjoyable. Now, it is worse than a chore, really.

You guys had Ibra under Blanc, Ibra >> MMN :pique:

The football could have been more enjoyable as the level of ligue 1 was worse a few years ago, nowadays even though they are still not good ligue 1 is waaay better and it's not a guarantee to score tons of goals as a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans