Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

Been saying it since day 1. Neymar is the disruptor.

Dunno tbf. This season he and Messi did good while Mbappe was missing. But I guess Messi usually gets on well with high quality players. Bernat turned into prime Alba for a second there.

Horatio

You're welcome
Dunno tbf. This season he and Messi did good while Mbappe was missing. But I guess Messi usually gets on well with high quality players. Bernat turned into prime Alba for a second there.

I mean that Mbappe never disliked Messi or vice versa. People tried to create narrative Messi was shunning Mbappe cause he is friends with Neymar. Think Messi actually likes Mbappe more than Neymar but hard to admit since he and Neymar have longer history.

malvolio

I mean that Mbappe never disliked Messi or vice versa. People tried to create narrative Messi was shunning Mbappe cause he is friends with Neymar. Think Messi actually likes Mbappe more than Neymar but hard to admit since he and Neymar have longer history.

You might have a point here. Messi always appreciated top players and wanted to be alongside the best. He and Neymar are not even friends outside the pitch, but probably that's more down to Neymar being a baller and Messi a family guy.

malvolio

Anyway, good night once again. Food, drinks and football were top drawer.

My liver wouldn't cope with all this if Barca would also be a top team right now. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi with a quick forward who knows how and when to run into space and is a decent finisher is always gonna be easy money.

If we had a quick forward instead of Suarez' corpse or Coutinho at Anfield we win the CL that year, even with that pathetic midfield and defensive performance. We all know about the slow as fuck defenders we signed instead of athletic ones, but another mistake they made for years was never signing a quick striker or forward replacing Neymar. We got Dembele, but pea brain doesn't know any of the things I mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans