Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

:lol:

This world, I was 5-6 times next to big time celebrities and never felt the need to ask them about anything. Looked completely normal in every way.

If anything, seeing them in person had the opposite effect to what you might expect. It kind of takes away the shine of it.

These dumbers are more focused on finding their phone rather than look at him and talk to him. Getting a picture like there are hundreds of thousands online already. Looking at these situations and you come to realize the fairytale is fake, people are and forever will be averagely dumb. It takes enormous hard work to find the special ones through all this debris.

Come on man, those are kids. As a kid I would have killed to meet R9 or Rivaldo. And he is Messi after all.

The phone picture thing is in line with the social media driven world that we live in. They surely got lots of likes and friend requests after that. And even in the past, a picture is the most you would have hoped to get with a football superstar.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Come on man, those are kids. As a kid I would have killed to meet R9 or Rivaldo. And he is Messi after all.

The phone picture thing is in line with the social media driven world that we live in. They surely got lots of likes and friend requests after that. And even in the past, a picture is the most you would have hoped to get with a football superstar.

even if im 50 years i would run like a jaguar to Messi/Ronaldo or another big football superstar of that level to get a photo

JamDav1982

Should stay in Paris.

Easier way to rack up historic number of trophies. Easy league wins and better shot at CL.

Would have to swallow pride to forgive Laporta on how he left and the way they have used his name since.

soul24rage

Should stay in Paris.

Easier way to rack up historic number of trophies. Easy league wins and better shot at CL.

Would have to swallow pride to forgive Laporta on how he left and the way they have used his name since.

I agree and I think he will at least till 2024. He has his friends there like Veratti and Neymar.

He seems fully settled now and has a great relationship with Galtier.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and Laureus award scores against Maccabi Haifa.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans