Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

insane game.

18 G/A in his last 9 away games.

Ffn2wGgaMAEAK3Y

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Messi with a quick forward who knows how and when to run into space and is a decent finisher is always gonna be easy money.

If we had a quick forward instead of Suarez' corpse or Coutinho at Anfield we win the CL that year, even with that pathetic midfield and defensive performance. We all know about the slow as fuck defenders we signed instead of athletic ones, but another mistake they made for years was never signing a quick striker or forward replacing Neymar. We got Dembele, but pea brain doesn't know any of the things I mentioned above.

It should have been :dembele:

FinBarcelonafan

Messi with a quick forward who knows how and when to run into space and is a decent finisher is always gonna be easy money.

If we had a quick forward instead of Suarez' corpse or Coutinho at Anfield we win the CL that year, even with that pathetic midfield and defensive performance. We all know about the slow as fuck defenders we signed instead of athletic ones, but another mistake they made for years was never signing a quick striker or forward replacing Neymar. We got Dembele, but pea brain doesn't know any of the things I mentioned above.

True true.

Porque

Messi never wanted anyone other than Suarez at Barca. He still believed they were the solution and everyone else was the problem.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Also Mbappe would go crazy if psg wins cl and Messi gets the ballon dor :lewa:

Messi's level every 4 years is different, i wonder what he changes from his usual training to get on that beast mode

Nazario1985

Messi simply understood that the names that was thrown around (Dembele / Greaseman / FDJ /Coutinho...etc) are going to help win shit, even a one-legged Suarez was still a better value.

He played with 4 different generations, and he didn't give a shit but to win.

Any top player doesn't want to be associated with dumbos like these.

serghei

Hattrick of selfies:
[tw]1583732485937975296[/tw]

:lol:

This world, I was 5-6 times next to big time celebrities and never felt the need to ask them about anything. Looked completely normal in every way.

If anything, seeing them in person had the opposite effect to what you might expect. It kind of takes away the shine of it.

These dumbers are more focused on finding their phone rather than look at him and talk to him. Getting a picture like there are hundreds of thousands online already. Looking at these situations and you come to realize the fairytale is fake, people are and forever will be averagely dumb. It takes enormous hard work to find the special ones through all this debris.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans