Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

PSG is a shit-show for any manager. Balance of the squad is all to fuck as they focus on shoe-horning in as many big names as possible.

JamDav1982

Even Messi stats for Argentina in terms of goals not been that great when look at it.

I am sure read he has one goal from open play in last 20 odd games vs teams not named Bolivia.

ajnotkeith

Neymar, Messi, Mbappe, Ramos... to manage a dressing room with that many egos is borderline impossible. Tuchel recently said it himself, that half his job at PSG was babysitting and keeping the egos in line and that at Chelsea he doesn't have to worry about that. Now add another pair of massive egos and your dressing room explodes lol.

Horatio

You're welcome
Even Messi stats for Argentina in terms of goals not been that great when look at it.

I am sure read he has one goal from open play in last 20 odd games vs teams not named Bolivia.

That weird goal that was supposed to be a cross against Uruguay?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Neymar, Messi, Mbappe, Ramos... to manage a dressing room with that many egos is borderline impossible. Tuchel recently said it himself, that half his job at PSG was babysitting and keeping the egos in line and that at Chelsea he doesn't have to worry about that. Now add another pair of massive egos and your dressing room explodes lol.

tru, poche gets only a part fault. What he said about mbappe and ney confirms it.

JamDav1982

That weird goal that was supposed to be a cross against Uruguay?

Not sure what the one goal was.

Rest been pens/Fks or Bolivia I think.

FKs of course count all the same but more pointing out the way he seems to have slowed a bit from open play for them in last while in terms of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans