Lliga: Atletico Madrid - Barca 0-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosting

I'm not so sure Messi will be false 9 at least not the whole game, even against Bayern when Pedro came on Messi reverted back to RW after a while

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At.Madrid : Oblak, Juanfran, Godín, Giménez, Siqueira, Mario, Gabi, Koke, Arda, Griezmann y F. Torres.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Suarez not on the bench nor in the stands ? wasn't he part of the trip ?

Let's hope we can win, this is certainly not the ideal lineup but we can still make it.

blaugrana1987

Without Saurez we are at least 30% weaker...just a nature of him being replaced by very average player. Hopefully he plays out of his skin and we take league here and now.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Atletico in the form of their life while Barca just got a thrashing against Bayern. Expecting a 10-0 from Atletico.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Suarez missing and so many of you believe we cannot beat Atletico because of that? I know it is going to be difficult but believe in the team.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Messi at false nine vs Atleti who crowd the middle? Simeone is laughing his ass off, we will have a haunting flashback of tataball today

It's a must win against depor next week as we won't win this one.

blaugrana1987

Suarez missing and so many of you believe we cannot beat Atletico because of that? I know it is going to be difficult but believe in the team.
Well its probably because our attacking play and our creativity completely consists of MSN. Unless Iniesta delivers and Pedro is not one less man on the pitch...

A shame Suarez is missing. Got to hope Pedro is a straight swap in the centre, we looked horribly ineffective against Bayern (and have in the past against this Atleti team) with Messi playing at false 9, it's too easy to crowd the centre of the pitch. I think it'll be a draw, work to do next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans