Lliga: Atletico Madrid - Barca 0-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
When you realize some Barca fans still think we can win the treble. Cdr and Cl spot is the most you can expect.

blaugrana1987

I honestly think Sandro should have been on the bench based on his performance this year. Tbh I would take him ahead of Pedro at this point...At least he is physical enough for their defense.

StarLord

When you realize some Barca fans still think we can win the treble. Cdr and Cl spot is the most you can expect. Do we like Arsenal to win everything... delusional fans

Don't forget that once we meet one of Dortmund/Atletico/City/Chelsea/PSG/Juventus we are out of the CL. If we meet Real or even worse, Bayern, we are in for a nasty battering.

True story.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[MENTION=16293]Alarcón[/MENTION] , there was absolutely no need to call anyone a PLAIN IDIOT (with caps an all) regardless of what you or other members think, this is not youtube.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Well if Pedro plays like he can he can occupy the centre backs and that will mean messi has room (and then magic happens) he needs to play like vintage Pedro with movement (especially in behind to stretch their block) and maybe even hit in a rebound.

But a false nine (even messi) is a shocking idea. Allowing the centre backs to have the game in front of them is exactly what Simeone would prefer.

barcanuck

With MSN this year we have won all 3 games thus far against Atletico. Last year we didn't win a single of the 6 games against Atletico ;)

Coincidence that Suarez has made the big teams re-think their strategy.

xXKonan

Atletico Haven't been in great form in awhile. while this match will be tough I doubt Atletico will "Bend" us over.

Alen

Now it looks more like revenge for last year, i have a good feeling about this. We're actually very good this year and we don't even need to play our best game to win. :barcascarf:

Alarcón

[MENTION=16293]Alarcón[/MENTION] , there was absolutely no need to call anyone a PLAIN IDIOT (with caps an all) regardless of what you or other members think, this is not youtube.

I was half joking on that post. Still, if this is not Youtube, why are people like Heisenberg allowed to post?

KingLeo10

honestly don't think I've ever seen a positive post from Heisenberg. what is even the point of following barca if that's your mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans