Lliga: Atletico Madrid - Barca 0-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosting

So if you guys think we can't win without Suarez then surely it is an even better decision to not play him. What if he got injured in this game, then we would have it worse in the CDR and CL finals.

I

instinct

The pessimism in this forum is shameful. No belief in this team whatsoever.

I'm incredibly disappointed.

Kohe321

Yeah I can't believe this negativity? A team consisting of Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta, Alves, Pique, Mascherano and Alba fueled by an enormous motivation to win the league isn't exactly weak either. We're still favorites to win this one even without Suarez.

blaugrana1987

I did say if Iniesta plays to his level and Pedro is not one less man on the pitch I think we are taking it. Lets not act as if full Atletico home is easy task. When Suarez is not playing our complete attacking play is interrupted because Pedro is just not good against these kind of opposition. I fully expect him being pushed over like a school boy...

Alarcón

The pessimism in this forum is shameful. No belief in this team whatsoever.

I'm incredibly disappointed.

Have you still not noticed that some "fans" on here are JUST PLAIN IDIOTS?

We are close to a treble and these people still believe we're weak and would be lucky to win against any top team. LOL

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We have no physical presence or movement to disrupt their centre backs. Also messi is far more effective on the right against a bus.

For us to win obviously everyone must play well but we need a vintage Pedro performance of movement if he is the nine. If Pedro is on the wing and messi false nine I don't have high hopes.

Last edited:

Devils

Yeah I can't believe this negativity? A team consisting of Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta, Alves, Pique, Mascherano and Alba fueled by an enormous motivation to win the league isn't exactly weak either. We're still favorites to win this one even without Suarez.

People would rather admit defeat than put faith in Pedro. It's sad really.

Gaudi

Line up is fine, but where is Suarez, any news? I mean I know he is not on the bench either but any reason given?

I

instinct

We have no physical presence or movement to disrupt their centre backs. Also messi is far more effective on the right against a bus.

Your prediction that Simeone is laughing his ass off because he ONLY has to face Messi and Neymar and that Messi is ineffective from the right (even though you don't know how the team will be approached this game) is, at this point, as accurate as your prediction that the league was lost after the Sevilla match.

Is it so difficult for people to look forward to a match? We're in a great position and close to three titles and I still read so many negative posts.

JamDav1982

For us to win obviously everyone must play well but we need a vintage Pedro performance of movement. Is Pedro is on the wing and messi false nine I don't have high hopes.

Its not as bad as that.

Messi, Pedro and Neymar can definitely trouble the Atletico back line and the front three will be fluid not just Messi in false nine.

F

Flavia

I'm hoping it's that jinxing stuff so many like :VdB:

blaugrana1987

Have you still not noticed that some "fans" on here are JUST PLAIN IDIOTS?

We are close to a treble and these people still believe we're weak and would be lucky to win against any top team. LOL
We are whole different animal with MSN firing up front. We can effectively play without central midfield in attack and only use them for defensive duties since these 3 are absolute monsters creativly. Take one of them (Suarez) and replace him with guy who wont even get noticed by Godin and the co and you get much harder game.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Your prediction that Simeone is laughing his ass off because he ONLY has to face Messi and Neymar and that Messi is ineffective from the right (even though you don't know how the team will be approached this game) is, at this point, as accurate as your prediction that the league was lost after the Sevilla match.

Is it so difficult for people to look forward to a match? We're in a great position and close to three titles and I still read so many negative posts.

Its not as bad as that.

Messi, Pedro and Neymar can definitely trouble the Atletico back line and the front three will be fluid not just Messi in false nine.

I said I prefer messi on the right. Also jamdav I hope that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans