Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
We definitely can, it's just that we had a mid week game, where as Madrid had a full weeks rest. I don't know, it could go 50/50. Madrid's form hasnt been great, but you know the old cliche.. Form goes out the window,..I would take a draw and no injuries at this point. Draw wouldn't be the end of the world..

Nevermind the form of our team, the most important thing is that Messi is in God mode and we'll see the same tricks he did against against City, - he'll gather around him 3-4 defenders and pass to open zones for Suarez and Neymar. Ramos maybe back, but their midfield defensivly looks very weak the last matches they played, they don't give much support for defense. Everything looks really good for us.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-f1
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Xavi-0-0-0-Iniesta>Rafinha-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-Pedro>Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
[formation=barca,6]
BRAVO
ALVES-0-PIQUÉ-0-MATHIEU-0-ALBA
f1-0-0-0-0-0-f1
0-0-0-MASCHERANO-0-0-0
0-RAKITIC-0-0-0-INIESTA,c-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-MESSI-0-SUÁREZ-0-NEYMAR-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

There are of course no clear favourites in an El Clasico, but this is a must-win game for us. We need that 4 point gap.

G

Gasgas

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-f1
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Xavi-0-0-0-Iniesta>Rafinha-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-Pedro>Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Pedro to start? :amazed:
Berkeley is that you? :pep:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why not? Neyboy's been atrocious since January.
Some of you guys seem to started following Barca only recently and don't appreciate everything good that Pedro brought us. I won't comment on Ney fanboys. Those can't be reasoned with.

JamDav1982

Rest assured Lucho knows his stuff and wont be dropping Neymar for Pedro anytime soon.

An atrocious Neymar hit the post and created three great chances for Messi and Suarez last night and also scored a double away to Villareal two games ago.

Neymar will continue and deserves to.

G

Gasgas

Why not? Neyboy's been atrocious since January.
Some of you guys seem to started following Barca only recently and don't appreciate everything good that Pedro brought us. I won't comment on Ney fanboys. Those can't be reasoned with.

I know Neymar hasnt been in form for quite a while. Now but he is who he is. If he is missing chances at
East he is providing chances for mess and suarez, like yeesterday when he should have had more than 3 assists.Why? Because he is world class. These world class games are made for world class players

Yes pedro has done a lot in the past but what is he contributing now? Is what he gives enough to win a classico? Heck no?
Has pedro ever given a world class performances as a starter in the past two seasons? Heck no
Has he earned recently with world class performances? heck No
Actually the last big game he started for us, he killed all our counters :facepalm:

I thought players start based on abilities and merit and pedro for me has neither locked down

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rest assured Lucho knows his stuff and wont be dropping Neymar for Pedro anytime soon.

An atrocious Neymar hit the post and created three great chances for Messi and Suarez last night and also scored a double away to Villareal two games ago.

Neymar will continue and deserves to.

That's your opinion. If you want to follow me like a troll that you are to bury my each post, go ahead.

Home of Barca Fans