Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Richard.H

It feels alot like 2010/2011 to me, everything feels like its falling into place. And with every match the feeling of inevitability sets in. In 2011 our biggest rival was Real but I think this time we also have Bayern. Hope the feeling doesn't let me down.

I have that feeling for the league but not so much for CL. We don't have just one team to worry about (RM), we have two (RM and Bayern) which is what gives me doubts.

barcanuck

Mosaic for El clasico:
49837.jpg

The #12 represents the crowds as they are the 12th man.

Stealing one from the Seahawks I see. Poor Rafinha and the #12 will be benched.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The league will go down to wire, no doubt about it. Winning el clasico is very crucial, if we lose not only we lose our momentum madrid will go on a streak with the new found confidence.

Kuchi

The league will go down to wire, no doubt about it. Winning el clasico is very crucial, if we lose not only we lose our momentum madrid will go on a streak with the new found confidence.

Agreed, must not let momentum shift. I'd take a draw, anything, just do not lose, please!

raskolnikov

If we win el classico we go 4 points up, will also be the last game in march

In april we face:

-Celta (A)
- Almeria (H)
- Sevilla (A)
- PSG (A)

- Valencia (H)
- PSG (H)
- Espanyol (A)
- Getafe (H)

PSG between Sevilla/Valencia and Valencia/Espanyol.

Really tough month with several tough games/potential slip ups where we can lose points: Celta away, Sevilla away, Valencia home, Espanyol away.

Meanwhile Real will face:

- Granada (H)
- Rayo (A)
- Eibar (H)
- Atletico cl (A)
- Malaga (H)
- Atletico CL (H)

- Celta (A)
- Almeria (H)

Cl between Eibar/Malaga and Malaga/Celta, only potential slip up realistically is Celta away.

Therefore its extremely important to lead them come may so they dont get too confident on build momentum, a 4 point lead would help us greatly in april. 1 point lead will eb difficult to keep and losing would potentially kill our season.

Our may schedule is slightly easier than Real though:

- Cordoba (A)
- Sociedad (H)
- Atletico (A)
- Depor (H)

Real:
- Sevilla (A)
- Valencia(H)
- Espanyol (A)
- Getafe (H)

So we lead them late april we should take the title, conclusion: beat Real 3+ goal difference preferably!

edited it: So now we know, we definitely need to beat Real or we will logically start trailing them in april and most likely lose out on la liga.
Maybe rest some players against Almeria and even celta is we are clearly winning it.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Must win for us and I do not care how we win it. Could be a scrappy 1-0 or 2-1 for me as long as we get the three points.

sailor

These are the most precious 3 points of the rest of this season; if won,they'll inject more hope to snatch la Liga title and send RM in a deeper internal crisis. I hope we'll win "avec l'art et la manière".

I

instinct

Imagine not thinking that Real will play like they did vs Bayern last year.

Leo_Messi

Victor is ready for the Clasico

ix61s1.jpg

Translate? :D

Guti; "I see that you are very confident."

Valdés; "It's impossible that you will win. I bet you anything. I will take a photo at Cibeles if Madrid wins hahaha".

Guti; "Haha I will do the same if you want to".

Valdés; "And you? If we win will you then take a photo at Canaletas?

Guti; "How you like to provoke, haha. Ok, accepted".

Just friendly banter between two friends. You are welcome.

PhilS

I see a red card coming for RM. Sure, they are big and strong, they can kick super hard, but that is not what you need to contain all the Barca fancy feet. Neymar will do what he was hired to do, he will incite some RM hot-head to chop him down, that will be the difference in this game. Just like he drew that red card for Nasri.

Kohe321

Suddenly struck me that the clasico is just two days away, and my pulse went up by at least 20bpm at once.

Sitting here watching el clasico highlights on youtube, and it's not exactly making me calmer... I literally can't wait! :bounce: :barca scarf:

VISCA BARCA!!!! :barca flag:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans