50162.jpg

:lucho2:

xXKonan

Damn.

2012 Supercup officiated by Lahoz
2014 Copa Final officiated by Lahoz
2014 title decider vs. Atleti officiated by Lahoz

Barca lost all 3.
I Expect us to get Screwed over by the Ref, It wouldn't be a Classico or La Liga match without Ref Problems!This team has come a long way from the First Classico, I'm pretty Confident for this match. :)

DinhoR10

Like Isco and Ramos could guard Messi. All Ramos could do was foul him last season and this season he's even better (I'm of the personal belief that this is the best messi has ever been).

Morten

Like Isco and Ramos could guard Messi. All Ramos could do was foul him last season and this season he's even better (I'm of the personal belief that this is the best messi has ever been).

Isco and Ramos cant guard Ramos, Pepe however, could do it to some degree.

DinhoR10

Isco and Ramos cant guard Ramos, Pepe however, could do it to some degree.

Doesn't Pepe play on Neymar's side? Or is that not static? Or are you guys planning on leaving Carvajal to get nutmegged by Neymar the entire game? (If he's playing well :lol: ).

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
Partially agree, especially considering that Ramos was always biggest flop in defense in EL Classico-s. But, we should not forget that we lost 3-1 in the first half of the season. They were pressuring us, and they will try to do that again. If they be successful in that never mind who's job is to guard Messi. We also need to win by bigger margin then they did, it would be awful if we lose title at the end by head to head result. I will never get over La Liga title last year of Rijkaard as a coach (Oleguer's messing of offside trap and Tamudo's goal).

xXKonan

The Barca from the Classico in October is a lot different than the one that will Play This Sunday. Back in October we had these Problems.

1. Mathieu Surprise LB.
2.Starting Iniesta-Busi-Xavi
3. Terrible Midfield Setup
4. Very Slow Pace
5.a Suarez that hasn't played a Real Competitive Match since the World Cup.
6. No Chemistry Between Messi,Suarez,and Neymar Quite Yet.
7.Pique was Diabolical Bad.
8. We were awful in Setpieces
9.Midfield had to Cover our Fullbacks
10.Lucho was Crazy with the Lineups and Formations that we didn't even have a Final Starting 11.
11. Messi was Pretty good at the start of the Season but not quite this good as he is Now.
12 Rakitic Was Benched and wasn't quite as good back then as he is Now.

Man that October Match was full of Problems on our end and Compare it to 2015 Post Sociedad Barca is Astounding. It will be a Tough Match Indeed but Real won't have it So Easily.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Suarez will keep pepe out and neymar will give hard time for carvajal. Ramos and Isco will be up messi's ass that is for sure. But unlike last season we have Rakitic instead of xavi who can help out messi in dealing their physicality. Messi will get space definitely, it all comes down to how effective we are in creating chances and finishing them. Our biggest strength is our trident and they need to be in form for us to have a chance.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think our best chances will come when we will overload the right side and get in behind Marcelo and Ramos. Marcelo will play deeper as usual because of Messi playing RW but together with Rakitic, Alves and Suarez Real should have huge problems there. If Pepe and Carvajal drift too far into the middle to cover, it will leave plenty of space for Neymar or Alba to run into. Combine that with Messi's trademark diagonal chip or some passes from Raki and Suarez and we should get some chances just from this play.
Right now I think that Real will not be able to keep us from scoring. We will have our chances for sure (we even had them in the first tie when Real was the better team overall) but we need to be clinical of course.
If we win, Real's season would be over imo. They would struggle even more against Atletico (not saying they are not able to win the tie at all) and they would not have enough confidence to catch us in the league. I do not want to imagine what happens if we lose...

Home of Barca Fans