Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Ken_rosseneri

One thing i love about the BARCELONA is our ability to counter attack NOW.. Madrid be worried also with our counter.. We scored against Man city from a counter attack.. So now we're mixing it up.. possession, counter, defend, pressure, play in opposition half when we have to.. it's a mix up.. I LOVE IT. Hopefully, it would translate in the game tomorrow

Qonny

Gonna be in the freaking airport in Sydney (kingsford smith airport) during the time of this match. I know it's quite a long shot, but does anyone here know if there are any tv's anywhere in the airport that might show the game? I don't expect anybody to know this, but thought I might as well try...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Gonna be in the freaking airport in Sydney (kingsford smith airport) during the time of this match. I know it's quite a long shot, but does anyone here know if there are any tv's anywhere in the airport that might show the game? I don't expect anybody to know this, but thought I might as well try...

You can watch a streaming online if you have a computer with you and wifi..

streaming-foot.me is the one I use, it's in french, but there's probably others with english commentary

CuleLife4Life

Most airports I've been too had some type of bar or open food court. Maybe you can ask around and if you find one with a TV, have them change the channel. Its the biggest game in the world and should be on one channel.

Qonny

Most airports I've been too had some type of bar or open food court. Maybe you can ask around and if you find one with a TV, have them change the channel. Its the biggest game in the world and should be on one channel.

I certainly hope so! Otherwise I'll have to avoid spoilers for the following like 30 hours until I'm back home, and watch it afterwards. Hate doing that, always makes me nervous.

Qonny

Fox Sports have the broadcasting rights for La Liga in OZ so if you can get a hold of that at the Airport I reckon you'll get to see the game. Should try out some of those diners, bars, cafes, maybe you'll get to watch it there.

http://www.sydneyairport.com.au/sho...3}&ter={0D3AF84A-9190-4416-8EB0-CE3AB1C849F0}

Yeah I'll definately look around! Thanks for the help guys! I even messaged a friend who lives in Sydney just to ask her about the airport and tv's there lol :lol:

CuleLife4Life

I certainly hope so! Otherwise I'll have to avoid spoilers for the following like 30 hours until I'm back home, and watch it afterwards. Hate doing that, always makes me nervous.

30 hours!!?! Lol I couldn't do it. Everytime I've had to miss matches, I usually say I'd wait to watch it online but I always peep on my Twitter before to see how we're doing or the score.

L

linetty

Match day! And what a match day! Wonderful chance to make a loud and clear statement... Visca Barça!

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
What a great day today! got some new channels on my TV selection (coz the company delivering them decided to switch the them around) which meant i now have a channel that airs LaLiga for free!!!!!! so i can watch all the Barça games now on my own TV no more streams with random commentators! :D

I hope the team is as lucky as i am today

Visca Barça!

Home of Barca Fans