Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Squad (vs Real Madrid): Bravo, Ter Stegen, Alves, Pique, Bartra, Mascherano, Mathieu, Adriano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Pedro, Messi, Suarez and Neymar.

Busquets is in the match squad. I read on Twitter that he's been cleared to play.

Last edited:

Barcadub

The sun is blazing here in Dublin. What a day. Off out to enjoy it and then it's classico time.

I simply cannot wait for it

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Beautiful day here in the south of England. Blue sky and fairly warm. Feels like Barcelona :p

Lets do the job tonight. Visca el Barca!!!! :barca scarf:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Good for you guys :lol: A little snowy and cold in Estonia hahhaha. Still can't wait for the game and getting so nervous when thinking of the game.

dakt

Barca, Barca, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarcaaaaa!
:barca flag::barca flag::barca flag::barca flag::barca flag:

Kohe321

Dang, so far today I've been excited but able to keep the nerves away. Up until now. Aaah the butterflies are getting crazy, I was hoping it would be a bit longer until they kicked in. And I have to endure 6 more hours of this, haha.

Time to open an Estrella Inedit. @Bucky, I bought 4. :lol:

:lucho:

Last edited:

Bucky

Penya Member
lmao 4!? Big bottles or the smaller one's? :lol:

Epic vid, just imagine how the players are feeling right now! Got my organised head on now so won't be crapping myself until I'm on the train. Hoping Bar&Co have Inedit but seen they have Estrella none the less. Looking forward to it :cheers::barca scarf:

Catch you tomorrow guys, hoping we get the right result.

VAMOS BARÇAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Home of Barca Fans