Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Qonny

30 hours!!?! Lol I couldn't do it. Everytime I've had to miss matches, I usually say I'd wait to watch it online but I always peep on my Twitter before to see how we're doing or the score.

Dude I'm an expert of not spoiling. I managed a whole work shift without spoiling the 7-1 match this World Cup, and the match was going on while I was at work!

@flavia: what are those websites? Would be very interested in them.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The first thing I did when I woke up was listening Barca's hymn on my phone. Hope for the best culés! Visca el Barca!

Kohe321

So excited, time is moving so sloooooow... I can't wait!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Bucky

Penya Member
I'm goooin' to Looonnnnndon to buy a Hea... no I'm not.

I'm goooin' to Looonnnnndon to join the Penya & watch the clasico. Has a better ring to it :barca scarf::neymar:

Way more nervous about travelling down & getting to this place than the match itself :lol:

cmsy27

Looking forward to (my) 4:00 AM! Probably won't be able to get any sleep before that anyway; I'm anticipating this match too much :barca scarf:

Saw that Busquets is on the squad list!

agm2502

Absolutely can't wait! In O'Hara's Irish bar in Barcelona for lunch and to watch the Liverpool game, then making my way to the Nou Camp for my first ever Barca game there.

Henry_IB

Banned
Absolutely can't wait! In O'Hara's Irish bar in Barcelona for lunch and to watch the Liverpool game, then making my way to the Nou Camp for my first ever Barca game there.

Enjoy the game my friend! Tip though, don't order food in that bar, it is terrible. Was there once when I was in Barcelona. Beer wasn't that great either.

Home of Barca Fans