Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

CuleLife4Life

The best thing is probably not to believe any forecasts regarding the match tonight. Remember when R. Madrid was so hyped when Mourinho took over his first year: everybody thought it's Pep's and Barca's end, but we just won 5-0 that game. Mourinho was kinda trolled by the Madrid media and believed the hype, causing him a devastating loss. Yet, after that game, the score was never so clear, although in most clasicos between Pep and Mou, we were always stronger than los blancos. The tension is kinda gone though. Lucho is not as tactical a genius as Pep is, Ancelotti is an experienced guy. Let's see what happens tonight, but more than ever: 50:50!

Exactly. I just remember last season when they were coming in with their none loss streak and were favorites. They ended up losing. While I'm excited with our Messi is playing, I'm trying not to jinx us because with El Clasico, form goes out the window and anything can happen.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,8]
Bravo
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta,c-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Pedro
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

BBZ8800

I would give us 60% chances for a win, and 90% for a win or a draw.
I don't give too much chances to Real.

FC B

200w.gif

:lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am so damn nervous about this match. I mean I am pretty confident that we will win today but I do not want to imagine the feeling I would have if we do not.
We could destroy Real's season and confidence today. Please let that happen.

Home of Barca Fans