Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Kohe321

The big ones :lol:

Thought I could might as well stock up a bit when I had the chance, but I won't get through them all today. Opened the first with dinner yesterday, which was steak with potatoes, bearnaise sauce and a salad, and man it was pretty much the best beer I've ever tasted. :D

VISCA BARCA! :barca flag:

Last edited:

Mido

This is how I think Enrique will effectively play :

-----------------------------------Bravo----------------------------------------
-------------------Piqué------Mascherano-------------Mathieu------------
---Alves-------------------------------------------------------Alba-------------
---------------------------------Rakitic------------------------------------------
---------------------Messi----------------------------Iniesta/Xavi------------
----------------Suarez---------------------------------Neymar---------------

I would personally put Xavi instead of Iniesta, but I wouldn't mind seeing the latter if he plays like he is normally used to.

JackaL

The best thing is probably not to believe any forecasts regarding the match tonight. Remember when R. Madrid was so hyped when Mourinho took over his first year: everybody thought it's Pep's and Barca's end, but we just won 5-0 that game. Mourinho was kinda trolled by the Madrid media and believed the hype, causing him a devastating loss. Yet, after that game, the score was never so clear, although in most clasicos between Pep and Mou, we were always stronger than los blancos. The tension is kinda gone though. Lucho is not as tactical a genius as Pep is, Ancelotti is an experienced guy. Let's see what happens tonight, but more than ever: 50:50!

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
This is how I think Enrique will effectively play :

-----------------------------------Bravo----------------------------------------
-------------------Piqué------Mascherano-------------Mathieu------------
---Alves-------------------------------------------------------Alba-------------
---------------------------------Rakitic------------------------------------------
---------------------Messi----------------------------Iniesta/Xavi------------
----------------Suarez---------------------------------Neymar---------------

I would personally put Xavi instead of Iniesta, but I wouldn't mind seeing the latter if he plays like he is normally used to.

200w.gif

Gaudi

I don't have a good feeling (though this could be good), just a feeling that RM game doesn't suit us, and we'll make those silly mistakes in dangerous zone that we do every time against them.

poldep

Really nervous for the game. RM have a great squad and although they have lost a few games lately, I can see them winning today. We will see..

Egert

Estonian Culé
We have Ronnie's support! From his fb: Today is classic day in Spain! Good luck FC Barcelona, I will support you guys today!

Devils

I'm looking forward to this in the same manner that a lion looks forward to devouring its prey.

No nerves at all, just hype.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans