Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Balon D'Or voting starts tomorrow. This game could be a shoot out between Leo and Cristiano :eusa_think:

Neymessi

Khedira playing can certainly change the game.A proper cdm is their biggest flaw

Betting sites call 1-1 the most probable result but as for winners

Real-5/4
Barca-19/10
Draw-5/2

Messi_Goal

The biggest game in all of football tomorrow and I am excited to watch the game, Just a few points to make.
If Mascherano starts in defense I think we get beat.
Do not start with Xavi but he could be a key sub.
Suarez must start, He wont be fully match fit but it will put there defense on edge and if he does get a decent opportunity to score I think match fit or not he will score. You could say the script is already wrote for him to score.

What do you folks think?.

Neymessi

The biggest game in all of football tomorrow and I am excited to watch the game, Just a few points to make.
If Mascherano starts in defense I think we get beat.
Do not start with Xavi but he could be a key sub.
Suarez must start, He wont be fully match fit but it will put there defense on edge and if he does get a decent opportunity to score I think match fit or not he will score. You could say the script is already wrote for him to score.

What do you folks think?.

personally,I don't agree with any of the 3 points.I really hope masch starts ahead of busi as cdm.Busi hasen't been bossing lately.Xavi starts so that we play more possession-oriented and even a 4 month deprived football suarez>pedro + munir so...

Anyway,http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...be-the-worlds-first-ever-1-billion-match.html

F

Flavia

Also I just realized that we would have a massive 7 point lead if we won tomorrow and that too after just 9 games with the most difficult fixture behind us.DAMN

The most difficult fixtures will be atletico home and away, imo.

Schumi

Khedira playing can certainly change the game.A proper cdm is their biggest flaw

Betting sites call 1-1 the most probable result but as for winners

Real-5/4
Barca-19/10
Draw-5/2

They won't bench neither of Kroos or Modric to play Khedira who has seen very little action in ages.

At betfair, RM offer 2.46 to win, Barca 3 and the draw is 3.8.

F

Flavia

Doubt that. Atletico at home can be a solid win. 4 points against this Atletico is very doable. Real away is the toughest task IMO.

We failed to beat them last season. 5 draws, 1 loss. Only 3 goals scored. I doubt it'll be different this season.

Neymessi

They won't bench neither of Kroos or Modric to play Khedira who has seen very little action in ages.

At betfair, RM offer 2.46 to win, Barca 3 and the draw is 3.8.

You are right.Khedira won't play.
And I gave the paddypower odds.Every betting site will have a different one but every site has Real ahead of barca.

The most difficult fixtures will be atletico home and away, imo.

Not for me by any means.Atletico are not beasts like RM.They are just very hard to break.Last season was very different and I think getting a draw would be very doable vs atletico.Even 4 points from 2 matches can be done with ease.Against RM away the worst in this situation can be a loss with a considerable margin.We are facing them at their peak and they are playing at home.

Twitter and fb are full of classico atm.
Fact:Had gareth bale played,the world's 5 most expensive transferred player's would have played in a single match tomorrow in the classico.The other 4 being suarez neymar ronaldo and james

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans