Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Devils

Bravo
Alves (ugh)--Bartra--Pique--Mathieu
Masch
Xavi--Iniesta
Messi
Suarez--Neymar​

I think Masch should play ahead of Busi, mainly because Busi has been off form for quite some time. Masch has great workrate in midfield and good on his defensive duties, so hopefully he can help prevent Alves from getting exposed too much.

Xavi has been in incredible form recently and deserves to start ahead of Raki

Iniesta, Messi, Suarez and Neymar are explanatory

Hellsangel

My line-up:

-------------------Bravo------------------
---Alves-------Piqué--Mathieu---------Alba
---------------Mascherano----------------
----------Rakitic----------Iniesta----------
------------------Messi-------------------
------Suarez---------------Neymar--------

I don't think we'll see that many changes to the system, only changes in personnel.

Bravo has to play. Bound to get beaten tomorrow but he's shown decent form so no reason to take him out.
Alves is the best option at right back. Has all the experience in the world for games like these. For all his negatives, he's still got some very good qualities and I think Lucho shares this opinion.
Pique and Mathieu add much needed height and strenght. We are no longer that good of a team to play without these attributes.
Alba is a big game player. I have complete faith in him.
Mascherano should play in stead of Busquets who has been injured and off-form. With the system we have in place right now, our DM has to cover more ground, more quickly. This role is perfect for our little badger who reads the game perfectly. His pin-point long range passing might set up some counters too.
Difficult choice in midfield as I think Xavi also deserves to play. Rakitic, Iniesta and Xavi all have different qualities to bring to the table and hopefully Lucho can choose the right pairing.
Playing with the South-American trio up front should free up Messi a lot more. Suarez is simply magnificent and I'm backing him to score if he starts the game. The Messi -> Neymar connection can be unstoppable. It will be interesting to see what Madrid will do if we start this trio. Can't imagine them leaving Marcelo alone against Suarez for instance. Also, how will they cope with Messi playing more then ever as a midfielder?

neo_wolf

God, there are a lot of pessimists here who are scared as shit of Madrid, quite pathetic to be honest.

My Line up:

------------------Bravo----------------------
-Alves----Bartra------Mathieu------Alba
--------------Mascherano-------------------
-----Rakitic--------------Iniesta------------
-------------Messi---------------------------
---Suarez---------------Neymar-----------

F

Flavia

Six strikers ready for the Clasico

www.fcbarcelona.com
10/24/2014 16:15

Luis Enrique has Messi, Neymar, Luis Suárez, Pedro, Sandro and Munir available upfront
Not counting Suarez, the other five have bagged more than 80% of the team's goals this season.

pic_2014-10-23_ENTRENO_04-Optimized.v1414160572.JPG

With Luis Suárez back from his ban, Luis Enrique can finally choose form a full pack of strikers for Saturday’s game against Madrid, with Leo Messi, Neymar Jr, Luis Suárez, Pedro Rodríguez, Sandro Ramírez and Munir El Haddadi all available.

24 out of 28 goals for the front men

There’s plenty of focus on what Suarez’s role is going to be on Saturday, but the presence of Messi and Neymar upfront will also be giving the Madrid defence headaches – the two of them have managed more than 19 out of 28 of the team’s goals this season. Sandro (3), Pedro (1) and Munir (1) have also scored, with the combined goals from the front men representing more than 80% of the total.

Possible debuts

Messi and Pedro have plenty of experience against Real Madrid, whilst Neymar made his debut last season with a goal at the Camp Nou. For Luis Suárez, Sandro and Munir Saturday would be their first appearance in the fixture.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It looks like Sandro's official height is just about right judging from that pic.

Schumi

A real shame that this will be Suarez baptism of fire. It would be a miracle if he could just walk into a Clasico after 4 months of absence and still perform.

Still I have faith in him. Deploy the SNM Nuclear Trident from the word go!

Blancone

I'm curious as to what Real Madrid plan on doing with their midfield. I don't see a midfield 3 of Kroos/Modric/James working for this game.

Rac1: Bravo Alves Masche Pique Mathieu Rakitic Busquets Iniesta Messi Suarez Neymar

Unfortunatley Busquets is simply not good enough anymore and Raktic is too slow with and without the ball for game like this, add to that Mash is the second best CB on this team which says alot in itself but would be much more needed in Busquets role tomorrow and will be to short on set pices and crosses.
I hope that is not the starting 11, i hope Xavi plays instead of rakitic for 60 minutes or so, Mathieu on Mascherano´s CB spot and Masherano instead of Busquets or even Mash together with Busquets instead of Rakitic. Well atleast the front 3 looks good...:p

Schumi

Unfortunatley Busquets is simply not good enough anymore and Raktic is too slow with and without the ball for game like this, add to that Mash is the second best CB on this team which says alot in itself but would be much more needed in Busquets role tomorrow and will be to short on set pices and crosses.
I hope that is not the starting 11, i hope Xavi plays instead of rakitic for 60 minutes or so, Mathieu on Mascherano´s LB spot and Masherano instead of Busquets or even Mash together with Busquets instead of Rakitic. Well atleast the front 3 looks good...:p

Well I largely agree with you, but if Javier plays at DM, then who is going to play at CB? Bartra? Mathieu? Which means that Alba will be at LB and he is bad at defending and will add yet another short player to our already vertically challenged starting XI.

Neymessi

Well I largely agree with you, but if Javier plays at DM, then who is going to play at CB? Bartra? Mathieu? Which means that Alba will be at LB and he is bad at defending and will add yet another short player to our already vertically challenged starting XI.

Alba may be short but most of the times he does not show his height being a disadvantage.He is speedy and unlike alves will track back when needed.The thing is that I really want a solid CB in mathieu to be there.So alba has to be a LB

Schumi

Alba may be short but most of the times he does not show his height being a disadvantage.He is speedy and unlike alves will track back when needed.The thing is that I really want a solid CB in mathieu to be there.So alba has to be a LB

Sure Alba is speedy, but I feel that his defending leaves a lot to be desired. When referring to Alba's lack of height, what I had in mind was set-pieces. We are gonna need as many tall players as possible for those god damn set-pieces.

On another note, is it true that the first 15mns of the game will not be aired in Britain due to broadcasting regulations or some stupid shit like that?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sure Alba is speedy, but I feel that his defending leaves a lot to be desired. When referring to Alba's lack of height, what I had in mind was set-pieces. We are gonna need as many tall players as possible for those god damn set-pieces.

On another note, is it true that the first 15mns of the game will not be aired in Britain due to broadcasting regulations or some stupid shit like that?

That's right.

Home of Barca Fans