Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I remember i was blamed for the loss to inter. I think it was that game. Carry on making threads lol.

MagIX

@migerucb · 13 min

Barça dominated football cos of their superior technique. Teams like Bayern/Madrid didn't just close the gap. They are as good technically
Barça didn't just overlook the fact Bayern or Madrid are as good technically, they haven't done enough to close the physical gap
The fact that this is Barça's most physical team in the last 3 years says it all. And by most physical, I mean Mathieu instead of Alba
If you want to compete ignoring the physical side of football, you can't let Real Madrid sign Isco because "we've got Sergi Roberto"

True and tragic at the same time.
These problems can already be seen at the end of the era Guardiola. Since then years have gone ..... And dispite spenging millions (154millions only last years) little has changed.

This barca is not convincing me and not only after this match.
Honestly, i was not impressed by this RM, I was expecting them much stronger; RM is not even comparable to Bayern (if RM plays vs Bayer again, they will play a parked bus again, aware of their clear inferiority).
But at the moment we are not good enough. That's all.

Neymartinez

Loved Neymar´s goal,but the rest was shit. Suarez was a little bit sloppy,but I´m sure he´ll find his place in the team. Messi was invisible. Busquets simply terrible. But Pique was the worst of the worst. He should definitely be sold.
I was impressed by James and Isco´s performances,and well,Real playing really well and Barca playing really badly don´t spell out away victory due to a Neymar early goal.We were bound to lose. But the season is long and we will bounce back! Visca Barca!

Barcilliant

Lucho did not bring anything new to the team I am afraid it looks like another season with out a trophy since the beginning of the season we have struggled on almost every game yes we were wining games but the urgency from the players was not there . tonight thanks god we only lost 3-1 I was accepting a heavy defeat and we have not played the top liga teams yet .

Tatar worked miracles with a shitty squad. Lucky got the players he wanted and we look just as bad. Busquets and Invest need to be benched. I was screaming for Pogba or Vidal to be signed.Our midfield is poor. I mean Psg midfield looked better.

Jury is out on Lucho too. Against 2 top teams we have conceded 3 goals. Tactics need to be sorted out. Also Vermaelan needs game time

poldep

Tatar worked miracles with a shitty squad. Lucky got the players he wanted and we look just as bad. Busquets and Invest need to be benched. I was screaming for Pogba or Vidal to be signed.Our midfield is poor. I mean Psg midfield looked better.

Jury is out on Lucho too. Against 2 top teams we have conceded 3 goals. Tactics need to be sorted out. Also Vermaelan needs game time

You mean 6 goals :(

Schumi

I will look for a silver lining after this game.

We now know that we are inferior to RM. Some of our weaknesses can be remedied, other cannot. First of all I hope that Vermaelen can play soon so that Pique is benched. Busquets should also be benched and Masch take his place at DM. As for Iniesta, Xavi and Rakitic, I really don't know what we can do. The first two legends are by now well past their best (pains me immensely, but is the brutal truth) and Rakitic is nowhere near good as say, Modric. We definitely have a problem in MF and Lucho needs to find a way for us to scrape by. Clever rotation is the only thing I can think of that can partially remedy the situation.

Our only complete line, is the forward one. I was very pleased with Suarez and Neymar tonight. Messi did not have a good game but we can be certain that he will be back with a vengeance. As things stand, our forwards will have to bail us out time and again this season.

Schumi

You could say that we were a bit unlucky against PSG, but today luck had nothing to do with it. We lost to a clearly superior side, and in fact it was them who were unlucky on a few occasions. Our only big missed chance was the Messi tap-in that was never to be.

poldep

Guys we can´t compete with the bigger teams unless we have a good-working defence. The defence has been a problem way too long now. Instead we get Neymar and Suarez. Why didn´t we get a WClass defender??

Home of Barca Fans