Alik

-----------Bravo
Alves-Mache-Mathieu-Alba
-Rakitic-Busquets-Iniesta-
---Suarez-Messi-Neymar

With Xavi coming on if necessary.

That would be my preferred lineup.

CuleLife4Life

One thing I noticed about their game is that they've gotten a lot better pressing as a unit which is going to suck for us because defensively its pretty hard to pinpoint weaknesses besides Marcelo with Arbeloa and even they were both pretty decent yesterday.

raedkuwait

i will be in El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu to watch the game live with my familly,
and i really hope we spank them 4-2 there defense and ikar are totally shit,
any how i hope we watch a game worth the money i spent and the long trip :)

come on barca lets gooooooo.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So yesterday RM scored one goal from counters and two from set-pieces, it's like they are preparing to explore our weaknesses.

adametrope

Tbh, I don't think we can win the game, they are on fire, a draw will be the best we can get. The only uncertainty is Suarez.

Truthist

We can win this, I'm quietly confident. I wasn't even impressed with them yesterday despite all the commies masterbating over them.

They took their chances and besides Liverpool have regressed big time this season.

In order to win though we have a central defence containing Mathieu and Bartra with Mascherano and not Busquets protecting them.

E

El_e8

Dream and delusion will end. I just hope we don't concede too many.

raskolnikov

i will be in El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu to watch the game live with my familly,
and i really hope we spank them 4-2 there defense and ikar are totally shit,
any how i hope we watch a game worth the money i spent and the long trip :)

come on barca lets gooooooo.
Congratulations man, enjoy it!
How much did the tickets cost you?

ManusXavi

No La Liga in New Zealand. I don't usually watch Barca games live but this one I would like to.
May anyone help me out with a stream for sunday to save me the hassle.
You can Private message me it if that suits you. Thanks

Schumi

We can win this, I'm quietly confident. I wasn't even impressed with them yesterday despite all the commies masterbating over them.

They took their chances and besides Liverpool have regressed big time this season.

In order to win though we have a central defense containing Mathieu and Bartra with Mascherano and not Busquets protecting them.

Me neither. Of course they were excellent at times, but they also committed several mistakes that Liverpool just couldn't pounce upon. Now, having said that, I also feel that RM took the game pretty easy yesterday, and not just from the 2nd half onwards. I believe that they were being careful and "playing within themselves" for basically the entirety of the match (with the possible exceptions of Marcelo and Isco) So I am not really sure how indicative this game is pertaining to the potency of Real Madrid.

I also believe that we were doing something similar against Ajax. The game on Saturday will be a completely different proposition. Sure we have our well-known weaknesses but that is also the case with Real Madrid, especially some wayward passes and some rather inept attempts at holding to the ball in difficult positions.

Last edited:

Frodo_FCB

I dont even care about RM form and their overhyped players. Since we have Messi in our team im very optimistic and if he is in a good day nothing else matters. Just a good day from him and we will win, thats not an exaggeration.

Home of Barca Fans