Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Schumi

football does not work that way,but real is still doing better and the game is at berna which is the difference.They don't have a liable player by any means like we have pique and alves.The advantages are higher on their side.Also if you see I mentioned "last few games" and sociedad and atletico do not come in the last few.

How are they "doing better" exactly? Liverpool were atrocious last night, don't let that deceit you. If we play Mascherano at DM, I think we should be OK. It's been very often that people claim we are doomed before a major clash in Spain or in Europe because we lack height, or because of Pique etc etc, but in the end they are rarely right. If our stars deliver, and we don't do any major fuck-ups at the back, we can win this.

cro-man

That's what I would have said before seeing the two teams. But I am not so sure of that now. In any case, football does not work in the way you are suggesting. Real Sociedad must really be world-beaters then! Let alone Atletico who have already beaten them twice.

These two games are the past they play much better now. Dont see an advantage only because they had a bad start because they are now in a very good shape.

Antimadridista1

Our pressing isn't as good as it should be and we leave a lot of space in the midfield. PSG players had no problem with our pressing and could easily erase our lines and unfortunately I expect the same to happen on Saturday.

With the quality of Kroos & Modric, I expect Madrid forwards to have a lot of occasions. I really hope that Busquets won't start ; injury + slowness , no , thanks.

However, I'm confident. Victory for our boys. Visca el Barca

Iarwain

I really hope Ramos will play, regular Clasico flopper. I'd rather have his dumb duel machoism than Varane's positional discipline.

Schumi

Ronaldo complaining that we will have an extra day of rest. He forgot to complain in 2012 when we had to face Chelsea in a CL semi on Wednesday and then face RM on Saturday.

hardyboy

The midfield trio of Rakitic-Masch-Iniesta won't be able to control the midfield. If Busi doesn't play Xavi is must...

dakt

I too see midfield as greatest factor of success or failure. Xavi should start (better vision, more forward balls). I don't expect the win, but I'm opened for surprises.

Home of Barca Fans