Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Schumi

In any case, these are my player ratings for today's game:

Bravo - 6
Alves - 7
Pique - 4 (should have gotten a big fat zero, but he also made some ital interceptions)
Mascherano - 8
Mathieu - 7
Busquets - 2
Xavi - 5
Iniesta - 5
Messi - 4
Neymar - 7
Suarez - 7

Schumi

Guys we can´t compete with the bigger teams unless we have a good-working defence. The defence has been a problem way too long now. Instead we get Neymar and Suarez. Why didn´t we get a WClass defender??

Our midfield has turned into shit as well. In fact it was there that we were most sorely lacking tonight.

raki

Guys we can´t compete with the bigger teams unless we have a good-working defence. The defence has been a problem way too long now. Instead we get Neymar and Suarez. Why didn´t we get a WClass defender??

It´s a collectiv game. Hummels is world class and dortmund are in the relegation zone.

poldep

True, our Mfield has been shit since the decline of Xavi. In fact this team has been shit since the decline of Xavi and Puyol.

In any case, these are my player ratings for today's game:

Bravo - 6
Alves - 7
Pique - 4 (should have gotten a big fat zero, but he also made some ital interceptions)
Mascherano - 8
Mathieu - 7
Busquets - 2
Xavi - 5
Iniesta - 5
Messi - 4
Neymar - 7
Suarez - 7

Mathieu - 7?? why? do you like him as a person or what did i miss?

Schumi

It´s a collectiv game. Hummels is world class and dortmund are in the relegation zone.

Truth is that there are not many great CBs around these days. Real Madrid have a few of those who are actually any good. Bad news for us. As for Hummels, I think he would flop badly for us. He is as slow as Busquets, i.e. slower than a tortoise...

Schumi

Mathieu - 7?? why? do you like him as a person or what did i miss?

Well, maybe I was being a bit generous with him since this was his first Clasico and is not a big name, I putting too much emphasis on context. Make it a 6.

Doom & gloom as usual

We have lost many times in the past, but outside the Bayern games, those losses were at least partly the result of bad luck. Tonight there was no bad luck, we just lost naturally. This is what makes today's defeat so sobering.

MagIX

If Bayern are so superior to Madrid then how did this happen?

?
A team like RM, the most expansive team ever, play a parked bus ? it is a joke ? is it pretend to much that they try to play soccer, try to impose their game, try to look like
a great team ?
Defending and destroing the opponent game is much easer than attacking and creating (attacking and creating: big teams play like that and has always been so and in any sport)
Normally weak team plays parked bus vs big team, this is accetable and understandable, because they know their inferiority. And sometimes even happens that they win with a counteratack or a header.
Chelsea won th CL by playing in this way. Can someone honestly say Chelsea was the best team ?

One reason because i am a fan of Barca is because we never will play like that (fucking parked bus), our our philosophy is to win by playing a attactive soccer, like the really big team in the history.
You lose or win with honor, not like a shit.

Schumi

?
A team like RM, the most expansive team ever, play a parked bus ? it is a joke ? is it pretend to much that they try to play soccer, try to impose their game, try to look like
a great team ?
Defending and destroing the opponent game is much easer than attacking and creating (attacking and creating: big teams play like that and has always been so and in any sport)
Normally weak team plays parked bus vs big team, this is accetable and understandable, because they know their inferiority. And sometimes even happens that they win with a counteratack or a header.
Chelsea won th CL by playing in this way. Can someone honestly say Chelsea was the best team ?

One reason because i am a fan of Barca is because we never will play like that (fucking parked bus), our our philosophy is to win by playing a attactive soccer, like the really big team in the history.
You lose or win with honor, not like a shit.

Real Madrid did not park the bus in the way that Chelsea did against us in 2009 and 2012. Real Madrid played with counters and completely annihilated the overrated Bayern. Bayern created nothing in the second leg and very little in the first. Real Madrid, other than scoring 5 goals past Bayern, also created a host of chances.

There was a small team in that tie alright, it was called Bayern Munchen!

Home of Barca Fans