Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

Schumi

Mascherano performance and Suarez debut only positive things.

Neymar goal was also lovely, let's not be nihilists here.

I was also pleased with Alves. Many here were saying that he will be a massive liability for this game, but this was not the case. In fact he is still one of our most involved players and made some great interceptions.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Neymar goal was also lovely, let's not be nihilists here.

I was also pleased with Alves. Many here were saying that he will be a massive liability for this game, but this was not the case. In fact he is still one of our most involved players and made some great interceptions.

I totally forgot that we scored a goal. The second half was long and painful to watch.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
The defense is still in shambles. The team can't count on Pique or Alves anymore. Dani needs a babysitter every single game in Rakitic, Xavi won't backtrack for him and he really shouldn't have to. (I know this won't happen but couldn't Lucho play Adama as a false right back if Dani doesn't defend anyways. Adama is the real deal and we need to find a way to get our best players on the pitch regardless of age.)

Iniesta has looked below par this season. He had that one brilliant game off the bench but he just doesn't have the same effect on games like he used to. Our midfield looked best this season when Xavi and Rakitic both started with Iniesta on the bench. Rafinha needs to be given a shot soon.

Who was marking Pepe on his header? The ball goes through the air on a set-piece and Barca still look lost.

Barca defeated themselves tonight, Real Madrid didn't look brilliant. Bayern would have given us a sound thrashing.

Mathieu as a CB or nothing. Mascherano as a DM or nothing.

I'm not giving up on Lucho yet but he now has his squad to work with now that the big signing of the summer can finally play. Still up a point in the league and now the season really starts.

MagIX

Overrated Bayer, not parked bus :lol:
ok Schumi, you are sure a typical Bayer hater from Germany
I give up.

Home of Barca Fans