Lliga | Round 3: Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've no idea how this will work, but thought it was worth sharing anyway

[h=1]Se helgens La Liga-kamper gratis[/h]

http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/spansk-fotball/se-helgens-la-liga-kamper-gratis/a/23522925/

@ThwiX @Kohe321 @vinni @slicknick

I'm sure I've forgotten someone too.....

PS: Mods please don't delete or move this, this is regarding the weekend's LL games. La Liga and Serie A is still not broadcasted anywhere in Norway(no one bought the rights yet) so this weekend a big Norwegian Paper are showing the games somehow online. Interesting concept, let's see how it goes..

Kohe321

Yeah I read about this earlier today, but thanks a lot for the heads up anyway [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]! :cheers:

Finally a decent solution for watching La Liga in Norway while we're waiting for the networks to wake up. The situation was/is getting beyond ridiculous.

NotInHere

Would be nice to beat them, it would be like our 4th consecutive game won against them? Nothing better than breaking a teams morale early on, specially atletico who is known for their thuggery

Albo

Yeah I read about this earlier today, but thanks a lot for the heads up anyway [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]! :cheers:

Finally a decent solution for watching La Liga in Norway while we're waiting for the networks to wake up. The situation was/is getting beyond ridiculous.

Same problem in Finland at the moment... Last year Viasat/Viaplay had the rights but they haven't bought them for this season yet. I seriously hope someone will buy the rights to broadcast, tired of streams..

Galning

Same problem in Finland at the moment... Last year Viasat/Viaplay had the rights but they haven't bought them for this season yet. I seriously hope someone will buy the rights to broadcast, tired of streams..

Same in Sweden. A couple of days ago some newspaper said Viasat was close to signing again but nothing official yet.

Nicky86

I think tonight would be hard for us, but whether we win will be a good step and our confidence would increase for other games.
Key of the game is, if we dominate in the middlefield especially Raketiq and Iniesta include Busi as well. Further, there can stop and start actions for Barca. Hope that our attackers would be in a good night to score as much as they can.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
After El Clasico, perhaps almost even level with it (definitely not far behind), this is the toughest game of the reason right here. If we win this we'll have straight up killed two of the toughest games already (other being San Mames of course), and also a team we struggled against last season in Malaga. Which will definitely boost our chances of retaining La Liga since it's games like these at the end of the season minus the random fuck ups that you look at. Let's go out and win this lads. Visca el Barca!!:barcascarf:

raskolnikov

After El Clasico, perhaps almost even level with it (definitely not far behind), this is the toughest game of the reason right here. If we win this we'll have straight up killed two of the toughest games already (other being San Mames of course), and also a team we struggled against last season in Malaga. Which will definitely boost our chances of retaining La Liga since it's games like these at the end of the season minus the random fuck ups that you look at. Let's go out and win this lads. Visca el Barca!!:barcascarf:

dont forget Sociedad away:p But yeah all in all I gladly hope we take a draw from the game. A Win would be amazing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think Cholo will order his troops to attack us like they did in Copa last season. They aren't chasing the result and it didn't go well for them then.

This could end 0-0 or with a win by single goal by either team.

sailor

Wining this game will make the 2 madrid teams in state of competition for the second place.Atlétic will do everything to win their game against RM , which would benefit to Barca.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Btw. How did Messi do when Thiago was born?

I remember him wearing that blue armband with Thiago name on it and scoring 2 goals away to Deportivo/Getafe maybe? Can't remember cleanly but something like that.

Ohh, it was against Levante :) Starts 6:18 in this video:

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I remember him wearing that blue armband with Thiago name on it and scoring 2 goals away to Deportivo/Getafe maybe? Can't remember cleanly but something like that.

We played Celta at home the day after while he was at the hospital the whole night.
Basically he was being extremely selfish and desperate to score, just wasnt his day though and he didnt end up on the scorecards.
The first goal after Thiago was born was the one against Celtic away which we lost.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We played Celta at home the day after while he was at the hospital the whole night.
Basically he was being extremely selfish and desperate to score, just wasnt his day though and he didnt end up on the scorecards.
The first goal after Thiago was born was the one against Celtic away which we lost.

Ohh, then I got it all wrong :lol: Let's hope he will do good today :)

Home of Barca Fans