Lliga | Round 3: Atletico de Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-2

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Thanks, after missing 1 game now I always come here to ask that, haha.

Now if only flavia unbanned me from chat so I could flame lucho more, that would be great.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don't know if my heart can take three hard games like these in a row. They're so intense. Can't wait for an easy game finally next weekend.

FC B

Now if only flavia unbanned me from chat so I could flame lucho more, that would be great.

You can always check livescore and there the kick off time will be displayed according to your time zone. At least this is how it works for me :)

F

Flavia

I don't think it was me who banned you from chat... But if you want to come back for that, you'll be banned again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We played Celta at home the day after while he was at the hospital the whole night.
Basically he was being extremely selfish and desperate to score, just wasnt his day though and he didnt end up on the scorecards.
The first goal after Thiago was born was the one against Celtic away which we lost.

Ouch

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Simeone (coach Atletico): "I think we'll be at our own half and trying to convert a counter, but we'll see how the game goes." #fcblive

Parked bus incoming.

mazp

I never believe what managers say, tbh. Besides Barca are there for the taking. No Alves, Pique, Bravo. A Messi who hasn't trained, tired, etc.

Home of Barca Fans