Lucas Digne

xXKonan

If he could develop his right foot, I think he would be a starter at the RB spot.

If we don't get a RB this window I reckon theirs a chance he could play there during the season if Roberto and Vidal continue struggle there.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he could develop his right foot, I think he would be a starter at the RB spot.

If we don't get a RB this window I reckon theirs a chance he could play there during the season if Roberto and Vidal continue struggle there.

I heard some people saying this and I wondered why. Is he two-footed and the right foot is his weaker foot but he could play with it if need be?

xXKonan

I heard some people saying this and I wondered why. Is he two-footed and the right foot is his weaker foot but he could play with it if need be?
He's Left Footed.

With the uncertainties at RB for this season, I'm willing to believe Digne is Lucho's plan B if it goes to shit. He would easily be our starting RB, if Lucho can teach him to somehow use his right foot.

Jombi

He's Left Footed.

With the uncertainties at RB for this season, I'm willing to believe Digne is Lucho's plan B if it goes to shit. He would easily be our starting RB, if Lucho can teach him to somehow use his right foot.

Why do you dismiss Roberto? He's been great as RB. Digne easily being our starting RB seems like fantasy to me.

F

Flavia

He's Left Footed.

That's not a very good plan B. I'm finding hard to believe Robert and Lucho didn't foresee Alves leaving would be a huge problem. That's a big mistake if they're really thinking Vidal and Bob will do.

Jombi

That's not a very good plan B. I'm finding hard to believe Robert and Lucho didn't foresee Alves leaving would be a huge problem. That's a big mistake if they're really thinking Vidal and Bob will do.

They refused to buy a versatile full back that could play on both sides and most people here supported the idea of buying a pure LB backup (who wont play that much anyway).

xXKonan

I do think Robert and Lucho, weren't happy with the Selection of RB's this summer. that's the only explanation I could think of.

I really don't know what to do really. the Selection is thin at the moment and their was no way Bellerin was wanting to leave this summer. We were Linked to guys like Cancelo but he isn't any better Defensively than Vidal is.

I'm just hoping Roberto can keep showing like last season he could be a solid RB.

Jombi

I do think Robert and Lucho, weren't happy with the Selection of RB's this summer. that's the only explanation I could think of.

I really don't know what to do really. the Selection is thin at the moment and their was no way Bellerin was wanting to leave this summer. We were Linked to guys like Cancelo but he isn't any better Defensively than Vidal is.

Man this sucks.

why do we assume that we have to buy from rich clubs only? Bellerin? This shows total lack of imagination from our board.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
You guys forgetting how Roberto played last season as RB, he basically had that one bad game against Valencia, give him good run of the games and he'll do just fine.

gasgas

I'm just hoping Roberto can keep showing like last season he could be a solid RB.

Defensively, Bellerin is on par with Vidal

gasgas

He's Left Footed.

:roberto:???

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

With context, you would understand that several users feel a bit nervous about Roberto as a long term rightback. I believe in Bob, however. Vidal, on the other hand, I want to believe, but he's not helping his case.

gasgas

With context, you would understand that several users feel a bit nervous about Roberto as a long term rightback. I believe in Bob, however. Vidal, on the other hand, I want to believe, but he's not helping his case.

Most users are nervous him, yes
But i wanted to know what he in particular thinks

Coz taking your backup Left Back to start at Right back seems somewhat radical

xXKonan

why do we assume that we have to buy from rich clubs only? Bellerin? This shows total lack of imagination from our board.
I'm not a fan either of splashing the crazy money for him either.

The reasons I've seen are due to his age and potential and the fact he also came from La Masia. We didn't originally want him to go but he accepted Arsenal's proposal. but theirs rumors he's on the verge of a contract extension and he doesn't want to come back yet I think we should look for other good alternatives that are cheaper.

Home of Barca Fans