Lucas Digne

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He looks confident amd rarely put a foot wrong.
Still way too early but he could be more than just a backup.

Asylum15

Great signing! He's very tidy, and his decision making is impressive.

Now we need a first choice RB signing!

xXKonan

I know their was a lot of us who were skeptical of his signing due to his performances at PSG. But if what the last 30 mins vs Liverpool and today have shown so and if he keeps it up he definitely will pose a big challenge to Alba and be worth the fee we bought him for.

He's a great alternative to Alba if he gets injured or needs rest or if he loses his shit towards another player and gets sent off like what God Serena said.

Jombi

I know their was a lot of us who were skeptical of his signing due to his performances at PSG. But if what the last 30 mins vs Liverpool and today have shown so and if he keeps it up he definitely will pose a big challenge to Alba and be worth the fee we bought him for.

He's a great alternative to Alba if he gets injured or needs rest or if he loses his shit towards another player and gets sent off like what God Serena said.

None of them will accept the bench for extended periods of time though.

Wick

None of them will accept the bench for extended periods of time though.

That's how it is when you have quality depth. Better that than not having quality depth and competition. It's all about competing. They are both under long term contract, so they have no choice.

amircule

I finally found him
am0s9ey7pq8s43a7nmau.jpg

Jombi

That's how it is when you have quality depth. Better that than not having quality depth and competition. It's all about competing. They are both under long term contract, so they have no choice.

Having versatile players is the solution. This dramatically increases the chance of playing time for squad players.

They have a choice. If they are unhappy we will not force them to stay with us.

God Serena

So he is definitely going to start the SuperCup. Hope he puts in a good performance. Showing up in preseason is nice and it certainly is more than what a lot of our first team starters can say, but in a big game like this the nerves will definitely start to settle.

Home of Barca Fans