Luis Enrique

JamDav1982

In Masch I trust. Damn press, then. And board. Someone was leaking crap. We have our own board mole.

He is likely to say that whether those things happened or not. They want to put it behind them.

It could be anyone making up lies anyway. Dont need a 'mole' if it is false.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
In Masch I trust. Damn press, then. And board. Someone was leaking crap. We have our own board mole.

Maybe someone that wants to run against barto wanted to force him into elections. Laporta :pep:

But even then the fact is that messi followed chelsea and its players on Instagram while the speculation was going on coincidence or adding fuel to the fire?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Mascherano: "Molesta que se diga lo de Leo, la reunión con el presidente etc...Nosotros jugamos, empieza a joder si nos tocan a nosotros"

Mascherano: "It bothers me what is said about Leo, the meeting with the president etc... We just play, it bothers us when they make up stuff about us"

Mascherano: "Hay que tener responsabilidad cuando se dicen o se escriben estas cosas. Te lo reafirmo, es mentira todo lo que salió"

Mascherano: "People need to be responsible when they say or write all these stuff. I tell you again, everything that was made up is a lie"

Ursegor

World Champion
Mascherano: "Molesta que se diga lo de Leo, la reunión con el presidente etc...Nosotros jugamos, empieza a joder si nos tocan a nosotros"

Mascherano: "It bothers me what is said about Leo, the meeting with the president etc... We just play, it bothers us when they make up stuff about us"

Mascherano: "It's very easy to claim something and say it comes from a source inside the dressingroom. People should be more responsible."

Iniesta: "There was no meeting of captains as was said, as there was nothing to discuss. Hopefully we can again talk about football now."

lucasammr, Rafael Hernandez getting #REKT

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Messi: "Me pintan de que manejo el club y soy un jugador más, no exigí nada para quedarme porque no tengo intención de irme"

Messi: "They paint me as if I run the club but I'm just another player, I don't demand anything in order to stay because I have no intention of leaving"

Messi: "I don't plan to leave, everything that has been said is false. About relation with coach, about Chelsea, about City..." #fcblive

Messi: "No quiero irme a ningún sitio, se dijo que mi padre habló con el Chelsea pero es mentira"

Messi: "I don't want to go to any other place, It was said my father talked with Chelsea but that was a lie"

I

instinct

Messi on Barça TV: "I did not ask for our coach to be sacked, I would never do that, it hurts as lies comes from Barcelona not Madrid."

:worthy:

JamDav1982

Messi: "Me pintan de que manejo el club y soy un jugador más, no exigí nada para quedarme porque no tengo intención de irme"

Messi: "They paint me as if I run the club but I'm just another player, I don't demand anything in order to stay because I have no intention of leaving"

Messi: "I don't plan to leave, everything that has been said is false. About relation with coach, about Chelsea, about City..." #fcblive

Marca are saying he winked to camera when said Chelsea.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

Messi: "No quiero irme a ningún sitio, se dijo que mi padre habló con el Chelsea pero es mentira"

Messi: "I don't want to go to any other place, It was said my father talked with Chelsea but that was a lie"

Well looks like we have wasted precious minutes of our lives discussing this shit over the past few days.

DinhoR10

He played more centrally in the game against Elche.

The tactics tonight were exactly the same as Elche game.

Except Iniesta instead of Roberto and Rakitic playing well took the team to new heights and allowed the Forwards to just play their game and win it.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
MESSI: "It's no good looking at a rivalry between me and Luis Enrique - because there is no rivalry there. [Barça TV]"

Messi: "The latest lies hurt because they came from Barcelona media this time, not from Madrid, whose media use to attack us."

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Haha Sumlit I made it up but its quite likely something like this will come out.

Headline 'Messi Enrages Barcelona fans by openly talking about Chelsea move'

Lol after I responded I thought that you might be joking HAHAHAHA.

It is so much like something they would come up with I was confused :lol:

Home of Barca Fans